• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Handling and loading BHO wax

Xxmisterleexx

Hey guys.

A bit of a noob to wax/bho/concentrates. But Ive finally got a hold of some and Im using an Omicron Lite with the KISS carts. Just wondering whats the best way/tool to use to handle and load the cart. Ive used the little metal dabber tool that came with my old GPens but always seems to get some stuck to the tool and was under the impression that metal shouldnt touch the coil of the kiss cart. Ive also tried using a knife to cut off parts of my wax but again some of it will stay stuck on the knife. And then lastly I bought a vape scrape from nogoo but the tips were way too big to manuever in the kiss carts.
Thanks in advance!

Xxmisterleexx,

215z

I happily use the NoGoo Vape Scrape, but I don't touch the coil. So, perhaps it doesn't matter what tool you use if you don't touch the coil either. I pulse the power button to warm the wick up, then bring the goo on the tool in contact with the coil/wick, and watch it melt and soak into the wick. I don't "push" down hard enough to bring the tool in contact with the coil.

I don't get all my BHO off the silicone tip and onto the KISS cart, but I'm okay with that. I have the silicone containers as well, so it is easy to wipe the tips clean onto the side of the container. I just warm the bho on the tips, and they flow off and stick to the colder silicone surface.

You'll find those silicone tips really handy as you get gunk and goo all over your stuff! They are so flexible that I can use them to clean the oil that accumulates on the threads of my glass oil jars. I'm embarrassed to say I spill and drop oil more often than I like, but I'm happy to now have an easy way to clean it up using those soft silicone tips.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for the link Z!

I am curious, how many tools will I need when I get more into concentrates?
It does not look like I should use that soft tip with my nail that is in the mail.
I have been using a small screwdriver to load my pen, but I imagine there are better tools.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom