Handheld & <$100 -- What are my options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenstate

Kits are A-OK. I prefer something that's cordless & doesn't require heating from the outside, but I'm open on these things. So far I've looked into:

-Cigar Style - http://bit.ly/bQ8Amm
-Launch Box
-Pocket Vape VP-600
-Supreme Vaporizer
-Vapor Genie

Am I overlooking any superior models? Comments on the listed pieces? Thanks!

greenstate,

lwien

The Supreme is a lot more than 100 bucks.

At under 100 bucks, I'd recommend the LaunchBox.

lwien,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
If you want the ultimate portable option then the VG, but if you favor quality and the recharging of batteries is not much of an issue then MFLB.

audiodelic,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The only options I would recommend are the VG and the LB, and I never use my VG now that I have my LB.

stickstones,

toadyfatz

MFLB is my recommendation! I started with the Iolite and then got the LB. The Iolite now collects dust...

toadyfatz,

GreenLeaf

I was looking for a portable vape that was not going to make me go broke and one that was well made unlike the expensive plastic butane filled iolite and I got the magic flight launch box. With discounts in the thread about suppliers/discount codes you can get a MFLB for less than $100 with free shipping.

The first link to ebay did not work at all as the auction has now ended.

GreenLeaf,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I also believe the Magic Flight Launch Box is your best bet. I can't believe you would be disappointed. :)

Vicki,

greenstate

Wow... it's unanimous: the Launch Box it is. Thank you all for making my decision so easy!

greenstate,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
The launch box has not failed to impress me in any way, yet. I have owned the box for about a month and a half and have used it on an almost everyday basis. Its extremely easy to use and performs exactly like it should. Once you master the small learning curve, you'll be in vape heaven.

finchrock24,

lwien

finchrock24 said:
The launch box has "not" failed to impress me in any way, yet. I have owned the box for about a month and a half and have used it on an almost everyday basis. Its extremely easy to use and performs exactly like it should. Once you master the small learning curve, you'll be in vape heaven.
Fixed. ;)

lwien,

indigal

Amongst the corn
I think the LB is well on it's way to hit status! I'm very very pleased with it.. Could not be happier actually.. *patting my little LB* :ko:

indigal,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
indigal said:
I think the LB is well on it's way to hit status! I'm very very pleased with it.. Could not be happier actually.. *patting my little LB* :ko:
Yeah, I feel the same way. I can't imagine ever being without my LB. I couldn't do it.

Vicki,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom