Hamilton Sublimator Release Party!

StayHigh.net

Youtube Vlogger/ Cannabis Activist
TrailerPark PD and I (StayHigh.net) are hosting a party releasing the Sublimator to all headshops here in Hamilton as well as having a party! We have beautiful Cannabis related music and you'll get to try the Sublmator with Enrico (The inventor) and Marijuana Man (From youtube).

WE'LL BE STREAMING IT LIVE! If you can't make it look out for the thread coming next week about the party being live hopefully. You can chat and ask the inventor questions!

We're not sure of the date at this time as they are on a bus tour but go to the site below for updates throughout this week!

More info below \/\/\/\/\/

Facebook Event: www.HamiltonWEEDParty.StayHigh.net

Live Broadcast: http://www.livestream.com/stayhighnet

Video Trailer:

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm really hoping to make it out, but honestly I hate Hamilton. The streets are laid out so vindictively. Miss your turn? TO BAD! IT'S A ONE WAY STREET MOTHERFUCKER!

Hope to find out the date soon as I will need time to plan.

StayHigh.net

I'm really hoping to make it out, but honestly I hate Hamilton. The streets are laid out so vindictively. Miss your turn? TO BAD! IT'S A ONE WAY STREET MOTHERFUCKER!

Hope to find out the date soon as I will need time to plan.

The date is this Friday the 26th.

StayHigh.net,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Aw well, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it up then :( Got work and shit to deal with and I'm too far away to make it in time after that.

CentiZen,

StayHigh.net

Aw well, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it up then :( Got work and shit to deal with and I'm too far away to make it in time after that.

Shame. Make sure to look out for the live thread on friday evening then!

StayHigh.net,
Reactions: CentiZen

poonman

To drive all the way out to the Hammer...or not? That is the question.:spliff:

You need a ride ? :brow:

That's too bad , I was hoping we FC members could hook up at the event ,
and ' Sub ' a few bowls together . We could wear some kind of sticker name badge with just the
letters ' FC ' on it .

I also thought it was on Saturday 07/27 ,
Depending on the time of the event , maybe I can go after work myself ,
or call in " cough, cough " sick .

that herb guy

Shit like this needs to happen in the US.:shrug:

Someone lend out some frequent flyer miles, for a mans first dab:freak:.

All kidding aside, this looks like a kick ass little party. If I can get the work done, I'll at least be viewing. Would love to meet Enrico, and Mjman seems like a fucking character. In a good way.

that herb guy,

StayHigh.net

Shit like this needs to happen in the US.:shrug:

Someone lend out some frequent flyer miles, for a mans first dab:freak:.

All kidding aside, this looks like a kick ass little party. If I can get the work done, I'll at least be viewing. Would love to meet Enrico, and Mjman seems like a fucking character. In a good way.

Haha yea I hear you. I don't dab at all so this will be interesting. Not saying I've never had a dab but it's been awhile.

Far from a little party. This is huge. We have a 300lbs 6'11 security guard and there will be a minimum of 100 people lmfao.

Haha yea Steve is definitely a character xD

StayHigh.net,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom