HA doesn't get hot enough? I need an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiron

Thanks max, I think I'm probably looking for what your referring to as a "couchlock effect". Part of the pain relief is that my body relaxes. I walk with crutches and it's VERY hard for me to even stand after I smoke. With the HA I didn't get that which I kinda liked because I was more mobile but It lacked the pain relief effect, I feel that partly because of that.

I went to the clinic today and they have the SSV there. So I've loaded it with some herb I've grinded at home (about the quantity I use when smoking) and I started vaping. No one there knew a lot about it but I started at a low setting and after the vapors stop asked the lady there to turn it up and then vaped some more. I also stirred it a few times. I didn't get the effect I wanted and the lady turned it all the way up until eventually the herb combusted and only then, although it wasn't pleasant I felt a little relief (due to combustion).

After that I called the importer of the SSV and asked him what setting to use. He said to put the dial on 9 o'clock and that I can control the temperature by breathing slowly or fast. The lady there loaded the SSV with about double the amount I usually use. I started vaping with the dial on 9 o'clock and when the vapors got really low I turned it up a notch. I did it several times until I got to 1 o'clock. By then and even before I was quite wasted but again, I didn't feel the pain relief I was looking for. They had to close so I didn't vape above 1 o'clock on the dial. In each setting I didn't get big vapor clouds no matter how I inhaled. but there was visible vapor, more than I'm used to with the HA. The ABV however wasn't as brown as it is when I vaped with the HA at 200C. I think it may have had some green left in it.

Later I talked to the the SSV importer again (he also sells the HA) and he offered some information. He said that right now as I don't get something specific but a mixture of several species I can't target the pain with the right specie and that in the near future when they'll start giving me specific species I could get A specie that will be more suitable to me and that vaping it will be good for pain relief. He also offered to meet me at the clinic and give me an explanation on the HA and the SSV (although I bought my HA directly from HA).
BTW, vaping with the SSV took quite a long time, maybe because I've started at a low temperature. In how many minutes do you guys usually get the dose you need after the vaporizer has warmed up?

In any case I think I'll keep my HA until I'll start getting a specie that's most suitable to my condition, maybe he's right and with the right one the HA will be good for me.

inspiron,

luchiano

inspiron, I'm telling you vaporizing combined with eating is what you need and there is no need to get a new vaporizer. Spend your money on food and herb.

Here's some post in other forums where others mentioned eating cannabis and pain but remember you don't have to eat the cannabis in cookies or any type of sugary thing just mix it with the food I mentioned such as a sandwich or just down it like a pill(grind it first) after eating some nuts and/or seeds or avocado meal. Hemp seeds are great to go with herb. Taking a vitamin b-6 supplement along with food will help the herb be digested more giving more of an effect off of a little herb. You will save money in the long run utilizing herb this way(vaporizing and eating together)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Marijuana/comments/7jvle/eating_marijuana_vs_smoking_marijuana_which_do/

Eating Marijuana vs Smoking Marijuana: Which do you prefer

"Eating... i use it mj for chronic pain relief, and i get a much better effect eating it, and it also lasts longer that way. i would definitely recommend starting with a small amount, though, for those who haven't tried it. the first time i tried pot was a half a brownie which turned out to be WAY too strong, and the experience was horrible. i didn't try it again for 10 years after that. like any medicine, proper dosing is important."

https://www.california-cannabis.com/patientguide.doc
Despite the obvious dangers of inhaling hot smoke, there is evidence that in some cases (ie. Asthma) smoking could be a beneficial medical use of cannabis. Another advantage of smoking is that it allows the user to control their dosage better as the effects are almost immediate, unlike when eating, or using THC in pill or spray form. In general however, smoking is not the best way to take cannabis, especially for pain, being a less efficient use of the herb than eating. However, many medical users find they appreciate the immediate and pleasurable effects of smoking cannabis and the harm of smoking can be reduced in various ways. One alternative to inhaling smoke is to release the THC through Vaporization; inhaling vapor rather than smoke, see vaporization.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=156605

"I concur.

Eating pot produces a very different effect vs. smoking it.
I've seen people collapse from eating too many happy oatmeal cookies (just too sedated to function). I've never seen anyone collapse from smoking bud.
Luckily both times the people affected were with dozens of their friends who looked after them.
But it's entirely possible to be so immoblized from eating pot that your house could catch on fire and you wouldn't be able to move, just watch as the flames got closer and closer until you died.
And there's no way to know in advance how much is just right. Pot varies in potency, so every time you mix some up, you need to test a little bit at first and adjust the amt. accordingly.
I mix up large batches of canna-butter and use that to make cookies and other happy foods. I generally don't use them when friends come over, but they're great for pain relief or as a sleeping aid."

I constantly hear how eating cannabis is great for pain relief or just having the body feel great in general from different types of people. Medical patients or recreational.

Just remember to use around .25 grams and work your way up to what feels right to you to be on the safe side. If you get hash try a lower dose and work your way up.

Once you eat and the pain is relieved you can vaporize and get the high to allow your "head" to feel pleasure also if eating isn't enough.

luchiano,

max

Out to lunch
He said to put the dial on 9 o'clock and that I can control the temperature by breathing slowly or fast.
Draw speed has an effect on the temp, but the usual turn on point with the SSV is 7-8 o'clock (it really depends on where the dial is sitting-you can pull it off and make the 'switch on point' anywhere, depending on where the knob indicator is situated). If the unit switches on at 7-8, then 9 is way too low. Around 12-1 would be low-medium temp and 3-4 should be high. The SSV, unlike some vapes, will go to combustion, but I would avoid combustion in a vape if possible-makes it stink and is hard to clean. If your remains are black, you're in high temp territory for sure. High temp vapor should be thick and harsh, but still milder than smoke.

The herbalAire, with its 18 tiny inlet holes into the crucible chamber, is very efficient at penetrating all the herb in the chamber and pieces of herb (which you should use in this model instead of ground) get thoroughly vaped. I've never tried to go really high temp in this model though.

vaping with the SSV took quite a long time, maybe because I've started at a low temperature. In how many minutes do you guys usually get the dose you need after the vaporizer has warmed up?
If you start low and move up, and load quite a bit in the wand, it can take a while, with some stirring, to get it all vaped. If you start high temp, it's considerably quicker. You don't get as much out of the herb if you start in the high temp range, but it sounds like that's what suits your needs. If you're starting off at a high temp, I would load less in the wand/bowl. You'll waste less that way. If high temp vapor (black remains) doesn't do it for you, you may have to smoke. Here's a commonly seen list of compounds with boiling points-

Phytocannabinoids, their boiling points, and properties

delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic

cannabidiol (CBD)
Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant,

Antispasmodic

Cannabinol (CBN)
Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic

cannabichromene (CBC)
Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

cannabigerol (CBG)
Boiling point: MP52

?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC)
Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic

tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

Terpenoid essential oils, their boiling points, and properties

-myrcene
Boiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic. Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic

-caryophyllene
Boiling point: 119*C / 246.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial

d-limonene
Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Cannabinoid agonist?, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, Antimutagenic

linalool
Boiling point: 198*C / 388.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiator

pulegone
Boiling point: 224*C / 435.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Memory booster?, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic

1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)
Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral, blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral,

Antiinflammatory, Antinociceptive

a-pinene
Boiling point: 156*C / 312.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChE

inhibitor

a-terpineol
Boiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, Antimalarial

terpineol-4-ol
Boiling point: 209*C / 408.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor. Antibiotic

p-cymene
Properties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitor

Flavonoid and phytosterol components, their boiling points, and properties

apigenin
Boiling point: 178*C / 352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Antiinflammatory, Estrogenic

quercetin
Boiling point: 250*C / 482 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, Antineoplastic

cannflavin A
Boiling point: 182*C / 359.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor

-sitosterol
Boiling point: 134*C / 273.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, 5-a-reductase, inhibitor

There are analgesic and sedative compounds in the high temp range, but nothing listed above combustion (around 450 F). If I were you, I'd continue to try high temp vapor (the SSV will definitely get hot enough), but if you don't get what you need with vapor, you'll have to go with the method that'll do the trick.

max,

inspiron

great info luchiano. I'll try it. Are there guidelines for how much one should consume?

Thanks Max, the dial had a little nozzle so when the unit was off it pointed to about 7-8 o'clock so I may need to check it out again although when I first used it, I went all the way up until it combusted and didn't get the desired effect. I'll have to try it again under the guidance of the seller to be sure.

inspiron,

luchiano

max said:
He said to put the dial on 9 o'clock and that I can control the temperature by breathing slowly or fast.
Draw speed has an effect on the temp, but the usual turn on point with the SSV is 7-8 o'clock (it really depends on where the dial is sitting-you can pull it off and make the 'switch on point' anywhere, depending on where the knob indicator is situated). If the unit switches on at 7-8, then 9 is way too low. Around 12-1 would be low-medium temp and 3-4 should be high. The SSV, unlike some vapes, will go to combustion, but I would avoid combustion in a vape if possible-makes it stink and is hard to clean. If your remains are black, you're in high temp territory for sure. High temp vapor should be thick and harsh, but still milder than smoke.

The herbalAire, with its 18 tiny inlet holes into the crucible chamber, is very efficient at penetrating all the herb in the chamber and pieces of herb (which you should use in this model instead of ground) get thoroughly vaped. I've never tried to go really high temp in this model though.

vaping with the SSV took quite a long time, maybe because I've started at a low temperature. In how many minutes do you guys usually get the dose you need after the vaporizer has warmed up?
If you start low and move up, and load quite a bit in the wand, it can take a while, with some stirring, to get it all vaped. If you start high temp, it's considerably quicker. You don't get as much out of the herb if you start in the high temp range, but it sounds like that's what suits your needs. If you're starting off at a high temp, I would load less in the wand/bowl. You'll waste less that way. If high temp vapor (black remains) doesn't do it for you, you may have to smoke. Here's a commonly seen list of compounds with boiling points-

Phytocannabinoids, their boiling points, and properties

delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic

cannabidiol (CBD)
Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant,

Antispasmodic

Cannabinol (CBN)
Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic

cannabichromene (CBC)
Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit

cannabigerol (CBG)
Boiling point: MP52

?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC)
Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic

tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

Terpenoid essential oils, their boiling points, and properties

-myrcene
Boiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic. Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic

-caryophyllene
Boiling point: 119*C / 246.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial

d-limonene
Properties: Cannabinoid agonist?, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, Antimutagenic

linalool
Boiling point: 198*C / 388.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiator

pulegone
Boiling point: 224*C / 435.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Memory booster?, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic

1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)
Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral, blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral,

Antiinflammatory, Antinociceptive

a-pinene
Boiling point: 156*C / 312.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChE

inhibitor

a-terpineol
Boiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, Antimalarial

terpineol-4-ol
Boiling point: 209*C / 408.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor. Antibiotic

p-cymene
Properties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitor

Flavonoid and phytosterol components, their boiling points, and properties

apigenin
Boiling point: 178*C / 352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Antiinflammatory, Estrogenic

quercetin
Boiling point: 250*C / 482 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, Antineoplastic

cannflavin A
Boiling point: 182*C / 359.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor

-sitosterol
Boiling point: 134*C / 273.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, 5-a-reductase, inhibitor

There are analgesic and sedative compounds in the high temp range, but nothing listed above combustion (around 450 F). If I were you, I'd continue to try high temp vapor (the SSV will definitely get hot enough), but if you don't get what you need with vapor, you'll have to go with the method that'll do the trick.
I don't know where those temps came from but the merck index says thc vaporizes at 392f and that's in a vacuum and there has been a couple of experiments to back this up.

I think what people are getting when they vape at lower temperatures is some cannabinoids but mostly essential oils that give taste and provide a light high and they're confusing it with the cannabinoids.

Check this out:
http://www.greencrossofbc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21&p=2
"Now we go to level 8. Immediately, at bag 1 all the THC is decarboxylated and roughly two thirds delivered.
And at bag 3 80% of the activated THC is gone. So once again we make the observation that a level setting of 7.5, or above, is required for 3 bags to deliver activated THC. Lower settings, indeed deliver active medicine in the form of terpenes and aromatics, essential oils long know for therapeutic properties. I have often thought this is where the euphoric experience of cannabis lies in these, also prohibited, oils."

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2139

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19852551

Cannabis smoke condensate III: The cannabinoid content of vaporised Cannabis sativa.

Pomahacova B, Van der Kooy F, Verpoorte R.

Institute of Biology, Leiden University, The Netherlands.

Cannabis sativa is a well-known recreational drug and, as such, a controlled substance of which possession and use are illegal in most countries of the world. Due to the legal constraints on the possession and use of C. sativa, relatively little research on the medicinal qualities of this plant has been conducted. Interest in the medicinal uses of this plant has, however, increased in the last decades. The methods of administration for medicinal purposes are mainly through oral ingestion, smoking, and nowadays also inhalation through vaporization. During this study the commercially available Volcano vaporizing device was compared with cannabis cigarette smoke. The cannabis smoke and vapor (obtained at different temperatures) were quantitatively analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). In addition, different quantities of cannabis material were also tested with the vaporizer. The cannabinoids:by-products ratio in the vapor obtained at 200 degrees C and 230 degrees C was significantly higher than in the cigarette smoke. The worst ratio of cannabinoids:by-products was obtained from the vaporized cannabis sample at 170 degrees C.

This site has a graph and is more in depth.
http://stash.norml.org/new-study-examin porization

luchiano,

luchiano

inspiron said:
great info luchiano. I'll try it. Are there guidelines for how much one should consume?
Just use around .25 grams and build your way up to whatever suits your needs. That may be all that you need, I don't know. It all depends on the potency of the herb you have.

Try small and see what happens but remember to use the foods I mentioned and eat until your satisfied and full but not stuffed . Again taking a vitamin b-6 supplement will help with digestion and speed up the process a little.

If you have some orange juice you can drink that with the food and herb and it will give a nice effect as far as giving you an up type of high if you get what I'm saying.

luchiano,

inspiron

BTW on the graphs in your last link it indicates that vaporizing at 230C releases a significant higher amount of thc and cannabinoids compare to vaporizing at 200C so maybe the data that max posted is correct, isn't it?

inspiron,

luchiano

inspiron said:
BTW on the graphs in your last link it indicates that vaporizing at 230C releases a significant higher amount of thc and cannabinoids compare to vaporizing at 200C so maybe the data that max posted is correct, isn't it?
Maybe I'm wrong but the list he posted states that the boiling point for thc-9(delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) ) is 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit but that is too low and in fact the study states that the worst temperature for cannabinoids:by-products ratio was the temperature of 170 degrees C and that is 338 degrees Fahrenheit.

If 338f was the worst than 314 has to not even compete and therefore can't be the boiling point of thc-9.

Also, if you read the dr. hornby experiment it took up to six bags to get rid of the thc fully at level 7 and this level is at a temperature of 396f. This happens because the thc is boiling off at at curve meaning it is slowly boiled off at this temperature while at a higher temperature it comes off much faster.

If you just want the thc and not the higher temp cannabinoids then you stay at 392f-396f and take multiple bags or puffs. If you want it right away all at once you raise the temperature.

luchiano,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
I don't know with all these guessed setting and stuff , but for me personally , I generally vape recreationally between 175c and 185c , varying depending on the strain . But for couch lock satisfaction I go between 220c and 230c . You need to have variance because every strain vapes differently. There is no one temp.

Mind you at the higher temps you have to watch for flash so you only apply heat for between 3 to 5 seconds at a shot .It makes for a heavier , quicker hit.

Basically , fill wand , gently packed to quarter depth . with mouthpiece ready to go , apply wand to heat and start inhaling , after 3-5 seconds remove wand from heat but keep inhaling for 3-5 seconds , remove mouthpiece and inhale 2 seconds fresh air , now hold it for a few seconds , then release slowly through the nostrils ( repeat process until desired results are attained :brow: )

I guess this technique would work with a hands free whip , I haven't tried , but I like having the control of a mini hitter. I find there is more flavor in a smaller hit.
Dude , I aint shitting you on this . If you properly inhale and hold your hits , at these temps , this will do it for you. :peace:

Samsquanch,

stinkmeaner

Samsquanch said:
I don't know with all these guessed setting and stuff , but for me personally , I generally vape recreationally between 175c and 185c , varying depending on the strain . But for couch lock satisfaction I go between 220c and 230c . You need to have variance because every strain vapes differently. There is no one temp.
:
You also have to keep in mind that every vape has a is different and what might work well at 314f for one, another may require a temperature of 415f to see the similar results. It all depends on the location and accuracy of the thermocouple/thermostat and what part of the element or heat exchanger it is reading.

stinkmeaner,

inspiron

Thanks guys. I'll have to give the SSV another try. Too bad the dial doesn't state the temperature so I could just set it to 230C and see if I get the effect. If I'll buy one I plan on setting it directly to the max temp I need and hopefully inhale the dose in 2-3 minutes. All my vaping attempts took too long.

inspiron,

itriplots

inspiron said:
Thanks guys. I'll have to give the SSV another try. Too bad the dial doesn't state the temperature so I could just set it to 230C and see if I get the effect. If I'll buy one I plan on setting it directly to the max temp I need and hopefully inhale the dose in 2-3 minutes. All my vaping attempts took too long.
It just sounds like you should skip vaping and smoke. Vaping does take a long time and doing it at that high of temps (near combustion/partially combustion) kind of defeats the purpose. Usually people are able to adapt to this because it is healthy and in their best interest, but Vaporizing does not seem to be for you at all. Just buy a bong :lol:

itriplots,

inspiron

Actually I'm looking for something that I can take small inhales like with a joint, a bong isn't for me :)
Even if health wise I won't gain a lot from vaporizing at high temps, making the smell and taste better would make it worth while. I won't have to use tobacco like I do with joints so I guess that will help too.
But if it takes a long time even at higher temps then maybe you're right and it isn't for me.

inspiron,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Dude, when running at high temps , I can do 3 stems , within 5 mins , it's kinda the reason as well that I started using a higher temp , besides getting more out of the mj , I can do a high temp session start to finish in 15min , 5 min to heat up the vape , 10 mins of vaping :):):)

I know at regular vaping temps , I can have 2-3 hours sessions at times ,
at high temps my session has never lasted more than 20 min , it don't need to

I figure 15 mins approximately is what it takes to pull out fresh herb , break it up , roll it or put it in a pipe , and smoke it , so I don't really want to take a couple hours to achieve my goal . Doing this at high temps does get me there because really , I very much enjoy the taste, flavor , effect of mj , but I don't want to spend all day trying to reach the plateau I desire , I have a life and as much as I enjoy vaping , I cant keep a vaporizer glued to my face all day , I got other stuff to do

Samsquanch,

inspiron

My smoking sessions usually lasts about 1-2 min :lol:
But if you can do 3 stems in 5 mins I think it'll be fast enough for what I need :)

Warming up isn't an issue because I usually know 10-20min before I need my dose.

inspiron,

Durden

I am Jack's title
If your rolling your j's with tobacco you're changing the whole equation. Even smoking without tobacco will have a very different feel/effect, so the difference with vaporizing straight material will be even more extreme. Do you get the same effects your looking for when you leave out the tobacco?

And as a warning I wouldn't vape tobacco, or at least would be very careful with it, because the effects are more extreme than the typical cigarette and could make you sick with a relatively small amount.

Durden,

inspiron

Hi guys,
About 3 weeks ago I bought the SSV. I've Tried it several times and cranked the dial all the way up but didn't get the desired effect. I was surprised that the weed didn't combust, it was darkish brown. I suspected that there might be something wrong with my unit. I planned on taking it with me to the clinic next week and meet with the seller to see if there's something wrong with it.
Meanwhile I've followed the next thread:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2286&p=1

After I read his solution I searched for pictures of the SSV's heater with the cover on to see how high the ceramic heater goes. Mine was too low so I pulled it up. From the very first time I tried it I've felt the difference, Finally I got what I was looking for :)

Thanks for all the help!

inspiron,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow! Glad to hear that Inspiron! Happy to hear that thread is helping others too and I kow Vtguy will be pleased as well. Enjoy that SSV :D

Lo,

inspiron

Thanks lo :D

I'm still trying to find the best way for me to use it (the best way for me is the fastest way to consume a bowl). I've got the GG connection, I wonder how the other covers perform. I guess it's off to the SSV thread.

inspiron,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom