For Sale [H] JoDa 14mm Steamroller [W] Paypal / Trades

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all!

Cleaning out my collection of old gear to make way for some new stuff. Up for grabs today is a custom made 14mm @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd 14mm Steamroller JoDa glass piece. This fun one-of-akind steamroller design includes JoDa's original classic blood red dribble over borosilicate glass tubing with a 14mm female joint. This steamroller is over seven years old (and featured on this website under the JoDa glassworks thread - Page 63) - used a few times over the years but I want to share with someone new who can enjoy the piece.

Originally this was paired with my E-Nano at the time, but would work perfectly with any device with a 14mm WPA. To use - hold finger over carb hole and fill chamber with vapor (draw slowly for maximum vapor density) then remove finger from carb to produce a"steamroll" of vapor.

Asking $99 + shipping (paypal, or credit/debit card), alternatively I may be open to a trade for one or several vaporizers not currently in my library (working, broken, used, dead, whatever) - really looking to see what's out there.

Shoot me a message if you're interested, I'm open to a fair trade for this rare piece.

Edit - 9/13: Asking price reduced, still available for sale :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom