Growing resources

MileHigh

Hey guys, I never thought about growing my own bud but a few days ago I got my card and can raise six plants legally so I figure I'm throwing away money by not doing it. Does anyone have a good resource for learning how to grow properly? They're all over google, but I don't know which ones are reliable.

Maybe a good site for beginners, and one where I can learn more in-depth techniques once I get my feet on the ground? Thanks.

MileHigh,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
MileHigh said:
Hey guys, I never thought about growing my own bud but a few days ago I got my card and can raise six plants legally so I figure I'm throwing away money by not doing it. Does anyone have a good resource for learning how to grow properly? They're all over google, but I don't know which ones are reliable.

Maybe a good site for beginners, and one where I can learn more in-depth techniques once I get my feet on the ground? Thanks.
MileHigh, I am in the same position. I can grow up to 10 plants. However I live in an apartment so I really can't because a) I don't have room; and b) even though it's legal, the apartment manager apparently has the right to kick you out or at least make you destroy the plants if they find out. :(

Anyway, someone I know just sent me a bunch of books and manuals in .pdf format. If you pm me I'll send them to you. Just let me know what the size limit on files is via your email program.

MoeOnTheMoon,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I would say MY fav would be www.growery.org

They are a spawn site from www.shroomery.org (whom I have been a member of for YEARS) Great people, and great advise there. There are PLENTY of grow sites, but these 2 get my vote as my fav.
Good luck!

Also on that note - I cant remember where, but I found a couple of really cool stealth grows. One was in a chest o' drawers (dresser) which was then scrapped and upgraded to a big ol side by side cabinet. There is always the prefab tent that you can go with as well if you arent worried as much about stealth.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom