Group Shot

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I've been meaning to put together a little group shot of my gear. I think we can all agree that I have the bare essentials necessary for weed consumption.

Please feel free to ask questions and such. I know it's hard to believe what with me being in a forum, I very much enjoy discussing gear.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I'll be that guy and ignore your vapes to say I'm really digging that proto-pipe collection, I have some fond early weed memories of smuggling one of those into a slayer concert with some buddies:rockon:. I also am quite interested in that badass slot machine everything is resting on. Oh right and the vapes are cool too ;)

arb

Semi shaved ape
I've been meaning to put together a little group shot of my gear. I think we can all agree that I have the bare essentials necessary for weed consumption.

Please feel free to ask questions and such. I know it's hard to believe what with me being in a forum, I very much enjoy discussing gear.
Looks like a lovely collection can I see some more pics of the glass on the left?

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I'll be that guy and ignore your vapes to say I'm really digging that proto-pipe collection, I have some fond early weed memories of smuggling one of those into a slayer concert with some buddies:rockon:. I also am quite interested in that badass slot machine everything is resting on. Oh right and the vapes are cool too ;)
I got my first proto in the 80's. It got confiscated by the Po Po soon after. Then I got my current Proto on February 6th 1996. It is a well loved pipe. I retired it a few years ago. While I rarely combust anymore I greatly prefer the Shaka brass pipe in the middle.
Looks like a lovely collection can I see some more pics of the glass on the left?
Glad to oblige

Okay, sorry. That's it for now. I'm having problems with the hosting site.

Mr. Me2

Gotta love those proto pipes! Many fond memories from decades ago. That one is tried and true! If only I still combusted…

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
My humble vape station
View attachment 9464
Your station has this cool crazy scientist vibe to it. When I say "crazy" I mean that in the most evil of ways.
Gotta love those proto pipes! Many fond memories from decades ago. That one is tried and true! If only I still combusted…
So rare I use those pipes anymore. I think the biggest reason is I can't stand having dirty gear. If I'm going to use a pipe or waterpiece I have to commit to it because they're pains in the ass to clean. Same really goes for my Mighty and Ghost for that matter.

Top Bottom