1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Grey firefly vaporizer

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by VaPeD&CoNfUsEd, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd Well-Known Member

Hi guys, here's your shot at another V&C super saver portable vaporizer! Lol

I got this firefly brand new direct from firefly about a week ago now. If your not familiar with it check out the firefly thread.

I'm selling this because I have to not want to. I though I was all done spending money for the season so I got the firefly as a Christmas present to myself. Well my wife's van broke down so I need some quick funds. So the most recent luxury item is the first to go.

EDIT: I've since fixed the van just need to make up that chunk now so it's not as dire a situation. I may even consider trades or partial trades now.

I'd like 240$ for it. That will include conus bombproof insured shipping and I'll eat the Paypal fees.

You'll be receiving a flawless brand new firefly vaporizer in the original box with all original contents. Let me tell you this is one helluva quality unit. A TRUE full convection portable vape! Very good vape guys!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the cruddy iphone pics.

EDIT:

I wanted to add that if the warranty isn't transferable I'd take care of it if it broke under warranty. I've done this for 2 other units for other members. 1 member had a broken pax he bought from me and I had it taken care of and the other had an ascent fail and I've since had that handled as well. All I ever ask is that the person take care of all shipping costs that the manufacturer doesn't cover. Maybe that'll bring you a little piece of mind.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    steama, grokit, Lukevh and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors