Grey firefly vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hi guys, here's your shot at another V&C super saver portable vaporizer! Lol

I got this firefly brand new direct from firefly about a week ago now. If your not familiar with it check out the firefly thread.

I'm selling this because I have to not want to. I though I was all done spending money for the season so I got the firefly as a Christmas present to myself. Well my wife's van broke down so I need some quick funds. So the most recent luxury item is the first to go.

EDIT: I've since fixed the van just need to make up that chunk now so it's not as dire a situation. I may even consider trades or partial trades now.

I'd like 240$ for it. That will include conus bombproof insured shipping and I'll eat the Paypal fees.

You'll be receiving a flawless brand new firefly vaporizer in the original box with all original contents. Let me tell you this is one helluva quality unit. A TRUE full convection portable vape! Very good vape guys!!

OPCmPwu.jpg

cpS2TJ2.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy iphone pics.

EDIT:

I wanted to add that if the warranty isn't transferable I'd take care of it if it broke under warranty. I've done this for 2 other units for other members. 1 member had a broken pax he bought from me and I had it taken care of and the other had an ascent fail and I've since had that handled as well. All I ever ask is that the person take care of all shipping costs that the manufacturer doesn't cover. Maybe that'll bring you a little piece of mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom