Greta Thunberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Thanks! Now do you have anything at all? Seriously why am I not surprised that the type of people who would believe such nonsense are the types who think Wikipedia is a reliable source

As long as you're sticking around and burdened by all this expertise beyond the Wiki and more correct than the Wiki......... perhaps you could debunk the Wiki with something that applies to Greta specifically instead of quoting the one reference you've found from decades ago. Go ahead....I'll wait....

ClaretVape

As long as you're sticking around and burdened by all this expertise beyond the Wiki and more correct than the Wiki......... perhaps you could debunk the Wiki with something that applies to Greta specifically instead of quoting the one reference you've found from decades ago. Go ahead....I'll wait....
So nothing then. As expected.

It's easily debunked. Maybe you didn't understand what a paradox is? Why doesn't that surprise me?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

Anyway it's late here, so I'm off to bed.

P.S the next time you come to a battle of wits, at least arm yourself princess.

Sweet dreams xx

ClaretVape,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
So nothing then. As expected.

It's easily debunked. Maybe you didn't understand what a paradox is? Why doesn't that surprise me?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

I'm woefully uneducated but thank goodness that Wiki can be easily debunked by you. I said I'd wait but easily debunking the Wiki is going to be just another falsehood of yours along the same lines of you promising to leave the thread?

Since you are so much more intelligent than I am I have no option other than to try and best you with a different trait......you lied several times about leaving this thread. I'm making the same promise. Please note the difference in our integrity and try to rise to the occasion.

Night all!

shredder

Sage Advice
giphy.gif

Good advice! My next move here is to use the ignore button, so I don't get sucked in by this troll again.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
P.S as you're not that bright I'll just point out that it's now 2020 and the UKs climate is no where near that of Siberia!
Insulting members is not allowed on FC. Please re-read the rules that you agreed to when you registered. You'll have plenty of time to do so during your ban.

I'm going to take this thread down for the night in order to let us all take a deep breath.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom