Green Smoke E-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi ALL:p

I finnaly got my nicotine vaporizer (if I can call it like this) ...awesome product exacly like what I was thinking ...longuer than a normal cig , pretty heavy but making a huge fog really really near to real smoke ...a wierd taste but after some puff it's totaly ok if you concider that you'r not SMOKING ...not smell (or at least I dont smell it )...but I was'nt thinking to get a kind of hit in the throat but it do cause it's thick enough, and you dont seem to be able to take puff when you want ...anyway nice lil thing for me it's totaly ok , I'm glad with it ....ho and dont think this thing is a toy , I use is it a bit to much and really feel like if I had smoke to many cigarette in a short time :uhoh:

:tup:

watch out , like I said befor it is probably more adictif than a normal cigarette cause it seem to be good for healt you know so ...?! anyway
and I was wrong , you can take hit when you want , no need to wait 45 sec between each hit .

the first puff is a bit weak but the second is super thick just as a real cig, it also leave a tobaco taste in my mouth but nothing as a real cigaret

edit for A o Z and Survivalism

both side of the butt

Clear_Dome,

ILoveRadiohead!

Very interesting, thanks for the update! It would be great if places like bars that banned smoking would allow devices like that.

So do you have to buy the solution that you fill it with or can you make your own? I don't smoke myself but would consider picking one up if other tinctures could be made and be effective.

ILoveRadiohead!,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dont dont buy this type of i cig I need to buy some cardrige but I think I can fill it myself (as a o z and survivalism said) but many people tried to make thc solution and it dont seem to work ...:/

Clear_Dome,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Clear_Dome said:
I dont dont buy this type of i cig I need to buy some cardrige but I think I can fill it myself (as a o z and survivalism said) but many people tried to make thc solution and it dont seem to work ...:/
Where are you seeing people trying to make a THC solution and use it in an ecig? Links? I'm gonna try this one of these days and I'd like to see what doesn't work before I get started!

KeepCalm,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
if my memory is good , A of Z post a link in the chat room yesterday , it was on a e-cigarette forum but I dont remember the link ....most of people agree that it will clog the atomizer :shrug:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
E-Cig : Marijuana.com

Thanks for the skinny C_D. I saw a guy on campus puffing on one of these, looked interesting... I could instantly tell it was an e-cigarette because of the vapor coming out of it, actually looked appealing (I hate a nic buzz).

What kinda stoges do you normally smoke C_D?

I'd assume you ordered a variety of cartridges at different strengths and flavors?

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I only got 2 6mg and 5 8mg noci cardrige ...but I'll try flavor one for sure .... I was smoking 1 or 2 pak during the week end ....I never smoke during the week cause it was to bad for my lil lung

Clear_Dome,

eLiguL

Clear_Dome said:
if my memory is good , A of Z post a link in the chat room yesterday , it was on a e-cigarette forum but I dont remember the link ....most of people agree that it will clog the atomizer :shrug:
SpiralArchitect said:
E-Cig : Marijuana.com

Thanks for the skinny C_D. I saw a guy on campus puffing on one of these, looked interesting... I could instantly tell it was an e-cigarette because of the vapor coming out of it, actually looked appealing (I hate a nic buzz).

What kinda stoges do you normally smoke C_D?

I'd assume you ordered a variety of cartridges at different strengths and flavors?
I read through the thread and didnt see anything about clogging. I saw one person say they were gonna try it with 70% rubbing alcohol but not really anything else besides that.

eLiguL,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
All the reading i have done sais that ever clear is actual used quite often in the e-cig community for making DIY e-liquids, as the discussion in the other e-cig thread talks about i am pretty damn convinced that our GD will work in one of these cigarettes.

Survivalism,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
vtac said:
Alright CD!

Guess it would really depend on the consistency of the green dragon? Wonder if you can clean out the atomizers if they get clogged with sticky resin. :hmm:

Here're the links posted in chat yesterday for those that were asking:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/1424-how-mix-veggie-glycerin-flavors.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/4436-thc.html
People also report using ever clear to clean their atomisers with great success :)

Survivalism,

eLiguL

CD any updates you could provide the community with? Are you still planning on trying GD with your E-Cig?

eLiguL,

vape4health

I just ordered a greensmoke starter kit . After the first day of vaping herbs I could hardly smoke a cig ,would make my throat hurt like smoking stems .

So far Im not to happy with ordering from the greensmoke site , site says " ships same day " I paid late sunday night , and its tuesdays its has not been shipped yet :mad:

vape4health,

OC513

Dabaholic
I got mine on 7/22 and have not had a single analog since. Was a pack a day Marlboro Reds guy and dont miss them at all. The MJ vape got me into it.....I never believed in them until I vaped weed last year, bought a Vaporizer and LOVED t so I said I might was well TRY the ecig....sooooo glad I did. Love it.

OC513,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom