Green Friday?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Some companies and shop are trying to promote the Green friday, if i understand well, in place to sell discounted items they offer deep discount to repair stuffs.

I think it's a good things to promote in the vaporizer world, a lot of peoples are throwing vapes even if reapairable. It might helps to stop waste! PuffItUp is calling its sale "Green friday" but it doesn't repair anything and just offer deep discounts for brand new vaporizers!

Most vapes with built in battery might be back on the job with the right tools and knowledges.

In Europe there is 2 shop who are selling used&reconditionned vapes with a 1 year warranty, it's @VapoShop and @lacentralevapeur. I think it's a very good idea, they can even go further offering a sort of discount for a new vape if you send them a used vape (the discount will depend of the shape of the vape, if they get a lot of work to get it back on the job or no...). I think a lot of companies will not like this move in term of financial result but will be rewarded in term of image (if they are agree to warrant this reconditionned vapes they could be rewarded with some percents of this sort of sales).

A good idea, isn't it?

ps: I didn't bought anything for the BF..., can't say it was always the case, can't say I wasn't tempted...but I decided I didn't need anything!

Alexis

Some companies and shop are trying to promote the Green friday, if i understand well, in place to sell discounted items they offer deep discount to repair stuffs.

I think it's a good things to promote in the vaporizer world, a lot of peoples are throwing vapes even if reapairable. It might helps to stop waste! PuffItUp is calling its sale "Green friday" but it doesn't repair anything and just offer deep discounts for brand new vaporizers!

Most vapes with built in battery might be back on the job with the right tools and knowledges.

In Europe there is 2 shop who are selling used&reconditionned vapes with a 1 year warranty, it's @VapoShop and @lacentralevapeur. I think it's a very good idea, they can even go further offering a sort of discount for a new vape if you send them a used vape (the discount will depend of the shape of the vape, if they get a lot of work to get it back on the job or no...). I think a lot of companies will not like this move in term of financial result but will be rewarded in term of image (if they are agree to warrant this reconditionned vapes they could be rewarded with some percents of this sort of sales).

A good idea, isn't it?

ps: I didn't bought anything for the BF..., can't say it was always the case, can't say I wasn't tempted...but I decided I didn't need anything!
I dont think lacentrale is their name anymore? But "Jahvaporizer" now. Great guys. I see your tag for them isnt highlighted so maybe that old account no longer exists if it did under that exact spellling. Anyway have a good day mate. :tup:

Alexis,
Top Bottom