Green Eggs :}

madnezz344

live free and live elevated :}
Ingredients:
- 1.75g of some goofy named sativa
- about 8 table spoons of Spectrum's organic coconut oil refined for medium high heat
- 1 egg

Instructions:
Finely grind your cannabis of choice then spread out and place on a cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet on a cookie tray for the oven. Preheat the oven for 275 degrees, put in your cannabis for about 8 minutes (or until you notice a change in color from green to light brown, my herb remained green) this decarboxylates your herb. Place your coconut oil in a frying pan, heat it at about medium high (if your oven dial has numbers I used 6). Wait for the oil to melt then place in your herb. I let it cook with a glass lid on the frying pan for about 5 minutes then killed the heat. I noticed my herb turned into a mild light brown, do not let your herb burn or give off smoke if so you loose your THC. Then you can strain your coconut-cannabis oil (c-c oil) if you like or use it as it is. From what you have made you can use in modiration of as you like. I placed most of this c-c oil in a container for later use the cooking pan had plenty of c-c oil left on it I simply cracked and egg into it and slow cooked it. The egg gained a slight green color :). When I ate it it only took a few minutes, less than 20 mins., before I felt the effects of cannabliss take over me. The effects at time were so strong that I had hallucinations in a good way and over all my stomach felt happy :}.

luchiano

My friend did this once but he just mixed the herb and eggs together then cooked them as usual and ate is as an egg sandwich and he got toasted. Anyway enjoy yourself however you do it.

luchiano,
Top Bottom