Great Pairings ... A ____ goes best with a _____.

Status
Not open for further replies.

utekai

A __ (bubbler? bong?)___ goes best with a MFLB.

To be more specific, I'm actually interested in what glass pairs up well with an MFLB. In terms of ease of use of the pair while getting consistently-repeatably good results.

Planning on giving a gift set of an MFLB and a nice piece of glass, but not sure what glass to get, and have a budget from $100 to $500. Not really just looking for nice glass, but looking for nice glass that specifically works well with the MFLB.

But that said, it'd be good to hear about the great pairings that are out there.

utekai,

sektr

IMO the MFLB is barely worth using with glass IF you have the PA, without the power adapter it's useless with glass. The only glass I'd bother using it with is a bubbler.

If you've got a $100 to $500 budget you have MUUUCHHHH better options than the MFLB and a glass piece.

I'd say either just get a Cloud with one of the new tube designs they have, or get him a DBV/SSV/LSV (I'd go LSV if you know he'll ONLY be using it with water filtration), then grab a nice piece to go with it.

As far as glass with those goes, I'd consider something along the lines of a SYN inverted showerhead or some sort of stemline. There's sooooo many great glass options.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I've enjoyed the MFLB and glass for well over a year. Using a 2' whip also.

I rarely use the PA. In fact, I'm not even sure where it is.

SSFG's travel beaker with showerhead downstem is an excellent choice. One of SSFG's blowers, Dave M makes some really nice gridded stuff that works well, with the MFLB.

Or just start in the Cheap Bubbler thread. There's a LOT of smaller pieces, because of the price restrictions. Most any of them, will work fine for the MFLB.

Though, I've repeatedly proven... the size of glass piece, is not an issue with the MFLB.

BigDaddyVapor,

blais

I Like the ssv paired with my mobius matrix dewarr bubbler. I would probly prefer the LSV but thats in the mail coming to me soon hahah

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
imo portable vape sucks for vapebonging, draw is too restrictive on most portables.

ilovebOObs,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom