Great discounts on glass? Or too goo to be true..

4DaCrohns

I came across this website a long while ago while trying to find an awesome deal on some glass, but never heard anything about it. Has some amazing prices on tubes and bubbs and even oil rigs. All pictures and specs included, the site just kinda looks a little basic and navigating through can b off-putting. Hoping you guys might have some insight or maybe stories about the store!

http://smartwholesales.com/smart/main.asp

By the way, just for precaution, not a vendor
and not trying to promote. Just wanting to get educated :)

Peace :D

4DaCrohns,

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
Webpage is copyright 2009 so I wouldn't trust it. There are some places to get low cost scientific glass, it is more than likely made overseas.

Vapnoob,

4DaCrohns

Actually, according to the site, individual purchase is totally possible

@Vapnoob, see i saw that too, but they've updated the inventory a bit in the past year, leading me to believe its still active

4DaCrohns,

4DaCrohns

Well shit, when i was reading before I did not see that....stupid noob mistake.

Sorry boutthat @placetime

I have brought shame to my family name :bang:

4DaCrohns,

ou812?

Well shit, when i was reading before I did not see that....stupid noob mistake.

Sorry boutthat @placetime

I have brought shame to my family name :bang:

No you didnt bro,I know some friends who bought from them and they sold individual pieces.But I had seen this link. I know, same type of stuff....BUT they will accept a minimum of 150.00 (not including shipping.) This place is in Cali, and of course its import but some I've seen here,I've seen advertised on other blowers site as well.

My buddy took a chance on the site made a purchase and scored 2 nice pieces,all wrapped very nice.

I might just find something Note***** this site was posted some where on FC but couldnt find it, but remembered no one had any input. The 2 china boras. rigs he bought were made decent.No bubbles and welds were OKglass thickness varies on the 2 units but most is between 3-5mm. Once again not as inexpensive as some of the ALLI stuff or any other import market place, but close. I have been eye'n this.

..... To all who might be interested in purchasing from the site.. Grab a buddy that is willing to buy a piece to help w/ the 150$ minimum order and both can split the shipping. Yesterday an ALLI purchase for 23$ and god only knows today what I may purchase from this vendor.

Waiting on Jhan to come out w/matrix bubb and some newer designs he says he was working on.
I rec'd a UFO showr hd. side car bubb = IMPECCABLE ,I was just slightly confused when I saw can was much larger than advertised..BUT found the explanation and all is good. Rig works flawlessly as well as all of his other creations IMO. But I do like to visit cheapie glass sites (fug'n glass ho that I am becoming) that I find and read about here. Nothing like a 20 dollar rig that sells by others for 40-50 and to find it works well is like finding treasure IMO. When it breaks,a few final thoughts and soon to be forgotten as you click on ADD TO CART for the next ,perhaps even better design and priced CHEAP!!:rockon:

The GAS is the pits, but if ever to have an addiction,this one rocks.Whole lot of fun glass, but ,its hard on the pocket as ALL addictions are. So what, rather buy glass and weed than smack and syringes.. any day!! No offense to those who use opiates via syringe, just not my tools for escape and relaxation!!:cheers:

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/wpk-9072.htm

This is a head scratcher!

Edit: It has built in holders, that is kinda sweet! Lol took me a minute though...

Here are some cheap options

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

www.pipesdaddy.com

http://glassblowersdirect.com

www.greenbuddhashop.com

http://www.mountainglass.com/

www.ioffer.com

www.etsy.com

www.smokegrindroll.com

www.maxqualityglass.com

Collie glass, EFS glass, Leviathon glass and AEON glass are worth checking out as well....

Some deals can be found at glassnuggetry.com, highpriorityglass.com, aqualabtechnologies.com, brotherswithglass.com, kulture.com, there are tons of em!

Last edited:
Top Bottom