Grav Labs Circuit

Lynch

Hello friends,

First post here and newbie. I got an Arizer Air and some glass to use with it.

One of them was the Grav Labs Circuit, the double-deck one.

7GC.121-300x400.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a glass like this one?

http://www.grav.com/product/circuit/

I'm wondering if the two-level one would have a difficult draw for vapes, but I'll find out when I receive it.
Maybe the single-level one might have been a better choice, but I love how the double-level one looks.

Would love to hear any discussion about these if anyone else has one or tried one.

howie105

Two big variables come into play. Is the glass right for the vape that is used with and how well is it used. I am a tasty dry stem guy and some of the most popular glass pieces that I have tried just don't improve my experience. So you got to match a bunch of things up to get what you want with glass being just one consideration.

howie105,
Reactions: BigJr48

Lynch

The glass arrived, but looks like the shop sent me the wrong one.

I wanted the one shown in the photo with the 45-deg mouthpiece, but they sent me one with a 90-deg mouthpiece which makes it very uncomfortable to use.

Hopefully they will let me return or exchange it on their dime, and I guess I'll have to wait longer to try it out. :(

Lynch,

Gonzo_Dabs

I know this is an old thread but I am also in the market for this same piece. The price is nice and I like the design although I won't be using it for a vape. I have read several times from different people that they got the different angled mouthpiece. I've read on websites that the mouthpiece may be different than the one shown so it seems to be a common occurrence. I will be picking this piece up soon and I wanted to see if I could get any opinions out of y'all.

Gonzo_Dabs,
Top Bottom