Grav Ash Catcher

Morty

An ashcatcher paired with a j-hook is a great combination paired with the right vapes. VapCap, Lotus, etc. Hell, I used to use my old ShowerHead with an 14mm ashcatcher & j-hook on the reg with great sucsess! Supremes too. Provides just the right amount of cooling while not muting the flavor too much. I loved mine and wouldn't mind getting another, except maybe 18mm this time.

Kins

An ashcatcher paired with a j-hook is a great combination paired with the right vapes. VapCap, Lotus, etc. Hell, I used to use my old ShowerHead with an 14mm ashcatcher & j-hook on the reg with great sucsess! Supremes too. Provides just the right amount of cooling while not muting the flavor too much. I loved mine and wouldn't mind getting another, except maybe 18mm this time.

Hey Morty. I never thought of this. My ash catchers are collecting dust in the closet. So I just use the ash catcher attached to the J-hook as a rig?

Just tried this out. I attached a banger to my dual showerhead holistic glass ash catcher and attached the j-hook to that. Works pretty good and good flavor. Gorilla Glue rocks n sauce.

Last edited:

shopdognyc

@Kins me neither, but just exploring. Some of the pieces I have have my Vape too close to my face. Bad choice of glass. Just looking to rig it so can use for more devices. I also looked at a drop down, but reviews are good and easy to break. I'm topped out of devices, so been starting to look at glass now.

shopdognyc,

Kins

@Kins me neither, but just exploring. Some of the pieces I have have my Vape too close to my face. Bad choice of glass. Just looking to rig it so can use for more devices. I also looked at a drop down, but reviews are good and easy to break. I'm topped out of devices, so been starting to look at glass now.

I love glass. A glass pathway is what I'm used to so when I use those e-rigs they just taste nasty to me. I love glass even sometimes prefer a smoother big hit over flavor, but I really like both. So I can start a sesh with a smaller water rig, and then finish things off with a big bong with some percs for smooth huge hits, one or two and good.

shopdognyc

I love glass. A glass pathway is what I'm used to so when I use those e-rigs they just taste nasty to me. I love glass even sometimes prefer a smoother big hit over flavor, but I really like both. So I can start a sesh with a smaller water rig, and then finish things off with a big bong with some percs for smooth huge hits, one or two and good.

I'll have to try. I have a handful of small pieces, and one beaker. Just don't have all the best connecting pieces, so thats been my thing now.

I like my Vapcap on my grav spherical bubbler. Just cools a bit which is nice versus straight. I been finding a piece for my Flip, and the Higher Standard Riggler I have is good, but still a bit close to my face. Thanks for the idea!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

I have tried this configuration and it produces some cool vapor. The problem I had with my setup is the 14mm J hook made the ash catcher so top-heavy that the rig would tip over all the time. You definitely would want a keck clip. It's a great idea and looks pretty cool, but the novelty wore off fast for me. I have a little Rick and Morty 5in bubbler that works great with a vapcap.

I happened to be browsing through sneaky pete's glass water tool section and noticed a bunch of cool little bubblers for reasonable prices. One of these would be perfect for me.

BabyFacedFinster,

shopdognyc

I have tried this configuration and it produces some cool vapor. The problem I had with my setup is the 14mm J hook made the ash catcher so top-heavy that the rig would tip over all the time. You definitely would want a keck clip. It's a great idea and looks pretty cool, but the novelty wore off fast for me. I have a little Rick and Morty 5in bubbler that works great with a vapcap.

I happened to be browsing through sneaky pete's glass water tool section and noticed a bunch of cool little bubblers for reasonable prices. One of these would be perfect for me.

That looks proper. I bought most of my recent pieces by look and some put the flame too close. Trial and error on my part.

this one looks ideal

Top Bottom