Got it

Any input is greatly appreciated -- I think this stuff is probably more potent than resin, however, I'm not sure, as I said it has the same consistancy, and it's very very dark brown.

ThomasDenny,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It is vapable. You may need to crank the temp up a bit and put a bit on a bed of herb (I actually make an herb sandwich) and you will get a suprising amount of hits from it. It's hard as hell to handle, I know, but you can manage to work a little bit into a bowl if you try. Give it a go. :brow:

BTW, wand hash is always like that. It's never powdery.

Stu,
Stu said:
It is vapable. You may need to crank the temp up a bit and put a bit on a bed of herb (I actually make an herb sandwich) and you will get a suprising amount of hits from it. It's hard as hell to handle, I know, but you can manage to work a little bit into a bowl if you try. Give it a go. :brow:

BTW, wand hash is always like that. It's never powdery.

Whoops, sorry for emailing you, I thought I was sending you a private message.

Anyways -- as you stated, it's hard as hell to handle! It's very very sticky, if I were to try to combust it in a water-pipe, would it even catch on fire?

Thanks for your help.

ThomasDenny,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'd rather vape it myself, but you could combust it, too.

What kind of weapon are you vaping out of?

Stu,
Stu said:
I'd rather vape it myself, but you could combust it, too.

What kind of weapon are you vaping out of?

SSV, I'd rather not resort to combusting -- I have chest problems, and since it's getting cold, they're only getting worse, if I add combustion on top of that, it won't be good.

I'm just afraid that even if I put a bit of AVB in the wand first, and then put a little bb sized ball of resin on top of it, that the resin MAY touch the screen. And if it does, it's going to be very annoying to get off. As I said, this stuff is VERY sticky, which is strange, in the videos I saw(TokinGLX made one of them) everyone stated that this stuff shouldn't be as sticky as resin, but it indeed is.

ThomasDenny,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stick it in the freezer for a bit for it to harden a little. Then cut of a bit with a razor and roll it in some fresh ground bud. But the little budball on top of a bed of more bud to cover the screen and vape away. You should be fine.

:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom