got bored and mixed a few different shatters

stressed

i have about 12 different genetics of store bought shatter. i'd do them one at a time. got high and bored and i blended 3 of them together. it changed the high to something better than the 3 separately. i blend my bud all the time but didn't think to do it with shatter.

i take .1 of all three genetics and mush them together. i just did another blend with just 2 genetics.

i have about 15 grams left (from 3 different companies) so i'll be experimenting heavily. :razz:

i'm sure most of you have tried this but if you haven't, thank me later.

miguelovic

I do this sometimes with rosin. A lot of the hype cultivars are more show than flavour, or just have one strong single note. And a lot of the smellier types are almost too potently flavoured, so a cuvee makes a nice middle ground.

huffmybrd

I've actually been trying to decided if I want to stick the last 2g of this super bland crumble I have in with some leftover flavored distillate. Just not sure what the consistency will be after mixxing them up (or if it even will mix together).

stressed

I've actually been trying to decided if I want to stick the last 2g of this super bland crumble I have in with some leftover flavored distillate. Just not sure what the consistency will be after mixxing them up (or if it even will mix together).

sometimes, i just mush it together with my fingers. i have some non stick finger thingys so i'm not touching the sticky stuff.

i blend a little bit of everything now. i shall continue the practice.

stressed,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom