Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Those of you that love automatic rifles with suppressors and Zombie Surf Camp . . . well here ya go :) this is a slightly "different" kind of vaporizer . . .

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Bluntcrush, I really enjoyed that one. For some reason, it reminds me of the old "Dr. Strange" comic books. :D

momofthegoons,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yeah,
My bro sent me that one and he is a cool psychedelic folk musician from Oregon. I loves the visuals in this vid!!!

Bluntcrush,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yep, Eugene...
He has more than 200 original songs (some of which were recorded by other artists) Chex him out, and sorry for going off topic of vids, yo! PM me if you wanna check out some of his tunes!

Bluntcrush,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Large Rube Goldberg style Mouse-Trap
I like the large items that get dropped later on. and how it circles the shop

I like that kaleidoscope

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The massive amounts of Monarch butterflies towards the end is amazing . . . cannabis always takes me to a place like this :)

t-dub,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
hahaha, I was mesmerised too- I'd hoped it would get to the end ultimately though!

I don't know what's gone wrong with me now- I think I've gone soft. I was just searching for a song for the jukebox thread when I came across this home movie version. For some strange reason I found it really moving and it made me feel good. And not just because I fancy the young ladies in it. It's just some home movie clips spliced together - the caption says "a video about the friendship of two girls from Albania and the Ukranie" - but for some reason there's some power there and I surprised myself by watching it all. Or is it just me having an emotional moment? Maybe it's my monthly male cycle playing up? I'm not used to these...feelings...

(edit: I watched it again and it wasn't as good. I think it was the partly 'high' immediately after having a dab. But I'll leave it up as it's still an alright home video- I wish I could make mine look like that.)

WatTyler,
Reactions: VWFringe

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
this is my new favorite thread, there is always the crazy side of youtube you can really get lost in!

Xchadb,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just came across this video today, and it reminded me that it was the reason that I found FC in the first place and discovered vaporization. It's probably been posted here before, but I find it interesting enough to repost.

Willie Nelson is my hero. I can't emphasize that enough.

At 1:20 in he discusses vaporizers. After watching this interview I googled "vaporizers" and found this site. The rest is history.

Top Bottom