• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good stealthy OIL only pen and\or cartridge? I.e, I will only use oil.

Beat99

I'm getting confused when reading recommendations in other posts because the conversations always involve things (acronyms mostly so I will read the glossary of acronyms) I either don't know or care about. I'm looking for a pen-like device for stealth although it appears making it look like a cigarette isn't as necessary as it used to be with all of the vaporizers in the streets of Florida these days. Maybe too much caution here. I have a Volcano at home but drawn to the pen more due to convenience.

I will be making the oil myself and adding flavoring to cover the smell. A good taste without harshness would be ideal. I prefer small hits because of the gradual calming effect and I'm not looking to get blown away. I do pass it around occasionally. I'm currently using an O pen with pre-filled cartridges. I can go for days without a recharge. I like it a lot but it is very inconsistent; sometimes so easy you don't realize it's drawn and sometimes it has to be stoked like a cigar. I hate handing my pen to someone and watching them draw on it as hard and as full as they can and then coughing out 95% of what they drew. The problem with the O pen is that it is sometimes hard to tell if a big draw is needed or not.

I prefer low cost but with a budget of around $120 but I'll go a little higher if needed.

Edit - I should have added I want to use oil only because I want to use it for an evening or day without reloading anything. After a little more reading I am wondering if I can make and use wax rather than oil. Thoughts?

TLDNR version:
Oil use only
Small hits
Taste
Under $120
Stealth\portability

Last edited:
Beat99,
Top Bottom