Good slow extracting vape?

Kuroru

I got a few heavy hitters in my collection but never got rid of combustion. If I would vape everytime I want to I would get way to baked :lol:
At the moment my favourite would be an arizer air/solo. But I'm not sure the arizer vapes would produce vapor which is dense enough to satisfy me.
Mostly I vape my dreamwood glow, Herborizer, elev8r, plenty or dynavap.

What would you guys suggest to buy? An arizer or something else?

Kuroru,

howie105

I use a coil driven ELEV8R for small loads (.04 to .06 g) and I am fairly happy with the one or two hits I get. I had to rig up a wooden heater carrier and find a 14 mm male to male adapter to hold the corresponding sized rimmed screen. In the same role I don't think the Solo will meet your needs, it is not a bad vape It's just not as powerful as the ELEV8R. If you want a new vape consider a log, I can vouch for the E-Nano with a moveable screen, it makes for a small powerful package with good adaptability with a load range between .05 g to .1 g.

howie105,
Reactions: hoptimum

QF1994

Like you're looking for something that you can sit back and sip on for a while? I vape a ton of CBD/hemp flower, and I like my Pax 3 for relaxed sessions, I fire it up with a budkup and sip on it for a while on and off. Not sure if it would be thick enough vapor for you but it's definitely one that takes its time to extract the full load.

QF1994,

GoldenBud

Solo II is slow and will satisfy you with some cooling stem at 220c degrees (tons of vapor) but it's not as tasty as the elev8r at all...
plus the airflow is going through the 12v plug (in addition to the intended holes for the inlet) so the air passes through the electronics..

HR Rogue I think will be great for you.. conduction mostly, session vape..

GoldenBud,

Petetbay

HR Rogue I think will be great for you.. conduction mostly, session vape..
No it’s mainly convection for the Rogue, when the bowl heats up from the hot convection air, then it becomes a hybrid. There is no bowl heater.

Petetbay,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Arizer portables will certainly give you a slow extraction session, but it will likely leave you wanting compared to what else you are using, unless you do a few back-to-back bowls, looking at a long time slow extraction then to get to where you want to be? You might enjoy the DaVinci IQ2 for a pure conduction session portable with a lot of bells and whistles... Otherwise if you can score the Firewood7 (or upcoming FW8) that could be the best option, it is actually on demand, conduction with hybrid convection, but with a full bowl and low temps and short hits, it would last a very long time and feel like a session vape, only more efficient and powerful... Could try xmax v3pro too?

Kuroru

Yeah a vape to lean back, relax and just enjoy the good taste. If I really want to get high I got other options.
Cold air shouldn't be a big problem. If this really helps quit combusting I may consider investing more money.

Cooling stem with nippels would be a must have. But got a ns 19 nipple stem for my glow so even a wpa would work.

HR Rouge (FENiX I think here in EU) seems to need a lot of cleaning. If I got it right the rouge should work with Arizer stems. Maybe I buy one after the solo and try how it performe this way.

Kuroru,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah a vape to lean back, relax and just enjoy the good taste. If I really want to get high I got other options.
Cold air shouldn't be a big problem. If this really helps quit combusting I may consider investing more money.

Cooling stem with nippels would be a must have. But got a ns 19 nipple stem for my glow so even a wpa would work.

HR Rouge (FENiX I think here in EU) seems to need a lot of cleaning. If I got it right the rouge should work with Arizer stems. Maybe I buy one after the solo and try how it performe this way.

I actually don't think arizer stems fit into the rogue at all?? The fierce had its own stems that were more similar, but still not exactly the same, and they don't fit in the rogue either...

Yeah I actually think based on what you just said the minivap is indeed what you want, top tier session vape with convection and great flavor, though it is not cheap

jasp3r

I actually don't think arizer stems fit into the rogue at all?? The fierce had its own stems that were more similar, but still not exactly the same, and they don't fit in the rogue either...

Yeah I actually think based on what you just said the minivap is indeed what you want, top tier session vape with convection and great flavor, though it is not cheap
Second the Minivap (Especially Teflon core) as the slowest extractor I have. Definitely recommend!

You can taste your bud pleasantly for a 30 min sesh if that's your cup of tea. The Glass core has more of a timer due to the conduction element.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I paid 160 euros for my crafty plus. I still use it when I want a slow session which I can draw out. And whilst I accept it has issues, tally with a glass tube I find it a fairly tasty vape that I can take my time over. Plus it's pocketable.

Might not be up to the minivap (which ain't mini) but it's a lot cheaper.
And I do find it preferable to my solo which is an effort to draw easily.

Top Bottom