Good reliable vape with a .25 chamber or less and 2 year warranty

Astedra

I would buy the Solo 2 but I had 2 of them already so I'm looking for something different. I don't want a warranty nightmare as with most portables.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does it have to be a session style? You don't really specify much about what you are looking for, but the tinymight is my favorite

Warranty nightmare could happen with anything, even a solo, so I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "most portables" ...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Octavia

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Get a dynavap. No matter how good a warranty is the device will eventually fail. Every device other than the solo 2 and air failed on me under heavy use. With a dynavap you don't have to worry about the device not starting.
I mean caps wear out too but I think that's a great point. I'd say go for the vapman if torches are an option, but that's just a personal preference.

Jimiblues

I stand corrected... I mean any torch/ih device with no electronics or batteries. I'm very interested in the anvil. Might be my next purchase.

Jimiblues,
Reactions: Rodney

Rodney

Get a dynavap. No matter how good a warranty is the device will eventually fail. Every device other than the solo 2 and air failed on me under heavy use. With a dynavap you don't have to worry about the device not starting.

I really like this post and I am a Mighty+ user but use my volcano mostly.

So do you use a dynavap for your daily vape? what dynavap and how are you heating it? have you tried the induction heater thingy sold on Amazon?

See I had a dynavap but sent it back as was an older model and feel like I could try again at some point.

sorry to derail the thread btw. :p

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I stand corrected... I mean any torch/ih device with no electronics or batteries. I'm very interested in the anvil. Might be my next purchase.
I feel like it's a foolproof vapcap
Tastes a little better, easier to dial in your exact roast, but still a vapcap.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Jimiblues

Jimiblues

Got the b after seeing it at a local vape shop. My pax 3 is finally tapping out after 2 yrs of heavy use. I bought the b with the intention of upgrading later to either an omni or m....but I really like the Silicon. It never gets hot. I wore out the cap in a about 2 months. Bought an armored cap and been good since.

I use one of those propane torches from home depot and the dynavap is my daily and only vape I currently use. I have been looking at induction heaters. But I'm looking at other devices like the anvil.

Jimiblues,
Reactions: Rodney

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I agree with both of you. I'm now going to always keep at least one butane vape in my arsenal. My favorite is dyna as the m+ has served me well.

But vapman is on my list. As well as a couple others.

Also, honorable mention for sticky bricks

Idk. For me, it's nice to know I can still medicate even if the power is out without resorting to electricity. And I'm not discounting battery power. I just know for me, it's a nice thing.

Edit: I used to use one of the og Ti woodies as my sole vape for about two and a half years. Never wore out the cap. So yeah. Dynas can be daily drivers. Currently my m+ is the only vape I have. And honestly, if it the sole vape I could have for the rest of my life, I'd be okay.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I would absolutely give up. But I'm mostly after flavor with my vaping

That's fair. I'm not as much about flavor as efficacy and reliability. Flavor is a happy side effect of vaping. This would probably change if/when my state legalizes

BeltedCoyote,

Jimiblues

I would absolutely give up. But I'm mostly after flavor with my vaping
A twax in a dynvap 2-3 seconds before the click is straight terps. But you got me really curious now. That copper thermal battery...I'm guessing it retains heat but for how long? Compared to a dynavap.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
A twax in a dynvap 2-3 seconds before the click is straight terps. But you got me really curious now. That copper thermal battery...I'm guessing it retains heat but for how long? Compared to a dynavap.
It holds heat a little longer but mostly the time it takes to finish a bowl. But not like one of the ball vapcaps like the TA or tempest.

I like the anvil but I'm not sure if I would put it in my top 10. My favorite vapcap, probably in my top 10 torch driven vapes

Top Bottom