Good Online Place For Glass Domes?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I am looking for some domes (globes) to go with 2 18mm worked pieces. One is blue/black/silver and the other is rainbow. Does anyone know of a good place that sells all different colored worked domes? I have tried the usual places- ALT, Kulture, BM, etc. Kulture has a couple, but not a great selection of 18mm.

Thanks!

Tstat,

SD_haze

I am looking for some domes (globes) to go with 2 18mm worked pieces. One is blue/black/silver and the other is rainbow. Does anyone know of a good place that sells all different colored worked domes? I have tried the usual places- ALT, Kulture, BM, etc. Kulture has a couple, but not a great selection of 18mm.

Thanks!

I have a link to two colored worked domes at a major major discount

Do either of these strike your fancy? (both 18mm)
16__48349.1339634753.600.800.jpg

13__70041.1339634592.600.800.jpg

How about for $19?
(Down from $35 with coupon code Take45. Coupon good through may they said)
http://www.chicokush.com/categories/Concentrate-Accessories/Domes-&-Globes/

EDIT: Forgot S&H. Might bump it up a bit

SD_haze,

Tamataz

Icelander
Good question. Ive been looking for (inexpensive) domes for a while, i just dont understand why most of them are 45+.... I could be buying a nice worked spoon for that money.

This is the best deal Ive found so far.
http://smokegrindroll.com/shop/arti...shop_param=cid=1&aid=CUSTOMOILSETCUSTOIL%232&
CLICKY

The domes is a little small, but with a matching m/m adapter, a TI nail, and a 18mm>14mm adapter thrown in, its not bad at all for $38. (Shipping was free for me) Ask for a freebee and they will toss a simple dabber in there. Really cool people.

Haze's link isn't a bad price either.

Tamataz,

SD_haze

Good question. Ive been looking for (inexpensive) domes for a while, i just dont understand why most of them are 45+.... I could be buying a nice worked spoon for that money.

This is the best deal Ive found so far.

--http://smokegrindroll.com/shop/article_CUSTOMOILSETCUSTOIL%25232/CUSTOM-WORKED-ART-OIL-SET-with-FULL-ADJUSTABLE-TITANIUM-Nail-_-Free-Converter.html?sessid=xOfP9b4BVYTGpk8uaWylebzpOLQLzcksZ8bSyER9P0N35jcaZwfSp362hOv2Dr6J&shop_param=cid%3D1%26aid%3DCUSTOMOILSETCUSTOIL%25232%26

The domes is a little small, but with a matching m/m adapter, a TI nail, and a 18mm>14mm adapter thrown in, its not bad at all for $38. (Shipping was free for me) Ask for a freebee and they will toss a simple dabber in there. Really cool people.

Haze's link isn't a bad price either.

link is dead :/

SD_haze,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I did buy one from Chico Kush. The shipping was crazy at almost $15, but with that discount it ended up being $32. Not bad and matches the rainbow tube nicely. Now I just need to find one for the blue "ice" bubbler. Thanks guys!

Tstat,
Reactions: SD_haze
I mainly just hunt around relentlessly than ever rely on one particular site to fulfill my domely desires. I think this one would look good with the OP's blues/black rig:
x0tmHRw.png
6Up4RFY.png

70$ at thedablab.com, not too expensive for a worked dome. LINK

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If you can't find anything that tickles your fancy, try contacting Fishbone on BM.
He makes custom pieces to order, and his work is niiiiice.
(I've got a custom bub, hydratube stand, dome, adapter, dish, and slide holders done by him, and I'm planning on going back to him for any future heady stuff :brow:)

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom