Good online hemp clothing retailers?

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
I found this website as a pretty expansive and legitimate source of online hemp clothing and accessories, but was wondering if there was anything cheaper out there, perhaps smaller, that you guys visit. I know hemp clothing is expensive for a reason, but I'd really like to get some into my wardrobe. Those clothes last a long time! Not to mention you can tell people they're made from hemp. :D

mattybass,
thcx i would say hemp.com altho they never sent me free hemp t-shirt they said, hemp.org or cannabisculture.com may help find hemp & there's always scroogle.org without cookies; startpage.com cuil.com i tink say dont have cookies either cheers google-watch.org :ninja: :peace:

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

StickyShisha2

i was just in a store that had mostly organic cotton and bamboo clothing. Also some hemp clothing.
i was very impressed with the bamboo cloth. Its so soft, but a bit out of my price range.

StickyShisha2,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
hemp hoodlamb is a company out of amsterdam that uses hemp and hemp/organic cotton blends.

I have a hoody from them I've worn about 6 months and skiid in a lot, it has a sweet stash pocket on the inside and a classy weed leaf snow flake logo on the cuff.

http://www.hoodlamb.com/summersite/index.html

they're stuff is pretty pricy but you can search around and find it cheaper, I got mine on backcountry.com

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom