Good herbs for a vaporizer

Zorrowww

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and i spent some time reading the ethnobotanical herb threads.

I got busted by the police a while ago while i was driving with my car. I was not even high atm.

They decided to proceed with a drug test something like this > http://www.pathtech.com.au/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/S502G.jpg

I was not afraid actually because i knew i was not high atm and vaped some bud like 20hrs ago.

I even brushed my teeth like 30mins before i did the test. So i proceeded with the saliva test.

And bammm after 5 mins the cop told me i was positive for THC. He asked me if i used cannabis i told him yes however it was two days ago. My driver license got confiscated for 14 days.

So i had to proceed and go with him to the police office to take a blood test. I'm still waiting on the result of the blood test but i don't think this will be any good. I vaporized MJ every day (at night mostly).

Now i'm a little disappointed about myself and this situation i decided to take a t-break until i get my driver license back and the result of the blood test.

In the mean time i would like to continue vaporizing and i think it's time for me to test some other herbs.

So i did my research on this forum and got the following herbs i want to test out.

Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Chamomile, White Sage, Blue Lotus, Damiana, Pink Lotus, Wild Dagga, Holy Basil, Lemon Grass, Lavender, Hops, Eucalyptus, Peppermint.

From what i read these herbs are the ones with the most effect / flavor in a vaporizer. However i'm not sure i never tried these before. If someone with a bit more experience can give some advice on this?

Some others i found, i'm not sure if it's safe and will work or have any effect / flavor in a vape.

Malanga, Cinnamon, Valerian Root, Sage, Passion Flower, White Lotus, Whole White Kanna

I'm studying actually and i would like to concentrate and have a good sleep and memory. I heard alot of good things about Holy Basil and Rosemary combined. I would also like to relax from time to time.

You know when you stop MJ you miss the effects of it well i think good thing always come to an end.

Any other herbs you think i have to try out? Any advice is welcome...

I have a S&B Mighty vaporizer so i can set my temperature for different herbs.

I live in Europe if someone knows a good herb website where i can order that would be great!

scottg402

Welcome to FC @Zorrowww!

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the law. Quick question on the saliva test. Did you keep that test in front of you while you waited for the results?

The reason I ask is because I used to administer saliva tests for employment purposes and was told THC would only show up in saliva for eight hours. Since you had a greater period of time I would be concerned they actually showed your test instead of some other positive test they have sitting around.

Also great topic on other types of herbs. There are some threads in the vaporizables section you might want to check out.

I am also curious about other materials and have began to pick some different ones up. Hops, Chamomile and Blue Lotus is what I'm starting with. I will be interested to see what others folks say and where they are getting them.

Good luck in your legal situation and again, welcome to FC!

dingus

Hey dude, sorry to hear about your situation, that's bunk :(

I don't have any sites in particular, but on your list, I can vouch for purple passionflower and Valerian root. They're sedative, they relax your muscles and make you sleepy. Don't expect anything crazy, the effects are light, but they work. I have epilepsy, and when I go into a cycle of feeling sick, I'll also vape these and drink LOTS of tea too, so it should be good for you.

I've never vaped Kava Kava, but that also works well when brewed in a tea. I only use that on rare occasion when I'm feeling really sick though, supposedly it can cause liver damage if too much is used. I'm not sure if vaping would bypass that.

The Holy Basil I'd stay away from, unless you're trying to make tea. I have a huge bag of it right now, I've vaped it and it tastes interesting, but there's no effect. There's 3 strains in the bag I have; Rama tulsi, Krishna tulsi & Vana tulsi.

Good luck man, not sure if my info was helpful, but I hope you get something safe that you like!

dingus,
Reactions: Zorrowww

Zorrowww

@dingus Yeah thank you for the info i'm actually just looking for herbs i can vaporize not for making tea...

I read that Holy Basil mixed with Rosemary is very good for memory.

This could help me, i'm ready to take a new course. I need to study hard and my memory needs some help of all the MJ use i did.

The other herbs i mentioned are more for helping myself having a hard time with the t-break i'm going through... Read some good things about lavender too this could make you fall a sleep when vaporized.

I used to vaporize every day now i'm drinking green tea every day i guess it helps but it's still hard for me i kinda miss it...

Ricardo

Jeez, there are a lot of threads about other natural herbs to vape but I always finish up without any real answers. Firstly, I have no idea where to get some of these flowers, dried herbs whatever,. Second, how much to use? Grind it up like weed? Thirdly, with so many teabag style infusions available, isn't it easier and better to just make a hot drink?
I have a DaVinci Ascent but can only vape weed in the evenings. Is there anything that I could vape for anxiety, muscle pains? Is there anything that actually causes mild euphoria/relaxation?
Hope I'm not sounding rude - I've read through a lot of info - just hoping someone might have a tried and tested method. Thanks,

Ricardo,
Top Bottom