Good 510 threaded concentrate tank, suggestions?

SillyHerbaloski

expert brain baker
I've got a 510 threaded vape battery that I use a lot. Actually, I have a couple different ones that I use and they're all 510 thread so I can mix and match, which is why I'm looking for a good tank for concentrates. I'm not looking for some e-juice shit here. I need a tank that's easy to fill and preferably one with a mid to high capacity. I've been using CCELLs but they come prefilled and they're fucking expensive lol. I can get distillate for a lot less than I'm buying these carts so I'm wondering if there's a particularly awesome refillable tank that's worth getting? Seems like I could save a lot of money if I could just start filling my own tank instead of buying these one-time-use carts I've been getting.

Anyone got any suggestions?

SillyHerbaloski,

subway13029

People have been using the drizzle with good results..I think people started out using the veco but from what I’ve been reading the drizzle is the best option atm. When you look for them which I think most of the best option are vaporesso products because they use the ccell coil in them. It’s the ceramic coil that does really well with distillate.you might be trying get away from ccell but you can als refill them or buy them empty for about 5 bucks.

SillyHerbaloski

expert brain baker
Very interesting. Thanks for the tips, I've never actually used a Vaporesso product but I just took a look at the Drizzle tank and it looks to be more or less exactly what I've been looking for. And the fact that it's CCELL, in my opinion, is a good thing. It also looks disgustingly easy to change its coils, which seems like a nice bonus for me given that I've never changed coils before (been using disposable setups).

SillyHerbaloski,
Top Bottom