GONG no longer "gripping"

sickmanfraud

Is there anything I can do If a WPA no longer grips when I try t use it on an ash catcher? The GONG connection used to work between these two pieces of glass.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Flow

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Care to expound on what you mean by saying it "no longer grips"?
I'm having a hard time picturing in my head what you could even be talking about.

sickmanfraud

Sorry, I mean is, that when I insert the male end into the female end the connection can instantly come apart, it is not sealed.

Not airtight unless the weight of the vape can make it airtight??

sickmanfraud,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
All I can say is that most GonG connections are not completely airtight.
Also, I'm not sure what the problem is with them being instantly being able to come apart. I don't want my glass connections to stick at all. I even sometimes use beeswax on my glass connections to make sure that they ALWAYS instantly come apart instantly and easily. Drops and breaks happen when the glass sticks.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

What size keck clip can you use to fit a 10/14/18 WPA (Tinymight) into a 14mm joint?

A keck clip works great with the TM 14mm WPA. I happen to have a few of the multi-size WPA and some are not fitting (too loose),

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

howie105

Is there anything I can do If a WPA no longer grips when I try t use it on an ash catcher? The GONG connection used to work between these two pieces of glass.
Silicone bands, if you want them to just stay attached. If the joints are leaking, that is another whole can of leaks.

Top Bottom