GonG Gn0me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcpvapors

I've got my Gong Gn0me up for sale, I must say it really pains me to put it up because it has absolutely spoiled me with clouds of flavors. I'd like 50$ and am very open to trades of all kinds.
50$ includes priority shipping within US.
6qvgv8.jpg

My apologies on the sideways photo I don't know why tinypic rotated it!

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: ogcook

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
is this a handheld or is it supposed to be meant to be used with a bubbler??

edit.... i went to the Gn0me website and cant find a model that looks like this to learn about it

mmenzie,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
is this a handheld or is it supposed to be meant to be used with a bubbler??

edit.... i went to the Gn0me website and cant find a model that looks like this to learn about it

this is a handheld that can also be used with glass if you put a piece of silicone tubing on it to hold it in place. there is also a waterpipe adapter you can buy from gnome that replaces the bottom half of this.

vaporonly,
Reactions: ogcook

mmenzie

i am very interested.... just trying to figure out how to use it. i have seen the slider gn0me used but like i said this does not look like the others on the website. so i am staring at the pic trying to see how i would use it. 1) how i would use it native and 2) if it could be used with my ZOB bubbler with a 18 dewaar joint

mmenzie,

Pcpvapors

Yes he recently changed to the "funnel" design. At any rate, the unit itself is two pieces, there's the heat exchanger with the female joint and the bowl portion with the male joint. You'll heat the rippled glass section or the "heat exchanger" with a torch until you start to see the flame turn a yellowish orange, at which point you begin inhaling from the bowl section (the one with the multiple red glass beads), continue with heat while inhaling, exhale yummy vapor, repeat. This model has nice heat retention so the downtime between hits after the first hit is less than 10 seconds.

Pcpvapors,
i am very interested.... just trying to figure out how to use it. i have seen the slider gn0me used but like i said this does not look like the others on the website. so i am staring at the pic trying to see how i would use it. 1) how i would use it native and 2) if it could be used with my ZOB bubbler with a 18 dewaar joint

Here you go man. Check it.

Pcpvapors

One thing I did learn, after my heating element cracked and then finally broke, is that you need to slowly twirl the heating element in your fingers while heating to disperse the heat evenly across the dimples. Here is the relevant link to the Gnome thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/gn0me-lighter-based-vaporizers.4709/page-20#post-252428

Thanks dude! I forgot to mention the twirl, I also started doing it after I read your post. Any other questions anyone has that weren't answered in the video or explanation feel free to ask! Trades still welcomed and preferred! Still will add cash to trades as well! (Only restriction is glass over 10" tall, dog has a terrible habit of knocking glass over).

mmenzie

i think i want this.... just have no money in my everyday bank account and payday is not till next week :( since it's only $30.00 i am sure i have some wiggle room somewhere, just need to find it. if it sells before i do it will be my loss. i think this maybe the "quick few hits" unit i need

***EDIT*** pcvapors..... is paypal accepted??

mmenzie,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I can already see myself burning my face trying to keep it lit while hitting it. lol
Seems cool though. I hear the taste is really up there in vapes.

Live-N-Learn,

Pcpvapors

I can already see myself burning my face trying to keep it lit while hitting it. lol
Seems cool though. I hear the taste is really up there in vapes.

It may seem intimidating but it's actually not bad at all, you'd have to be using quite the flame or have a hell of a beak to burn yourself while heating. I had a tendency to touch the heat exchanger when done with a session but even that wasn't too bad.

Pcpvapors,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom