Gold plated dosing caps for the Storz&Bickel Family

Docteur-Vaporisateur

Manufacturer
Retailer
Say goodbye to the aluminium with the french touch vaporizer gold plated copper dosing capsule.

Our first goal was to separate from aluminium but we also want to improve the performance of this daily tool.

Copper offer a better thermal conductivity than aluminium and can be heaten and cooled faster.

We decided to plated it with gold ( because it's anti-allergenic and used in medecine and chirurgical implant ) to avoid any toxicity with copper oxydation.

The gold plated dosing capsule is mor resistant and durable. When the original capsules are deformed when handled, ours are much more rigid and do not get damaged. That allow you to keep it usable much longer !

Usable in the Mighty, Crafty, and in all the reduction chamber of the Storz & Bickel Familly ( Volcano, plenty ).

Good vape ! :science:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
We decided to plated it with gold ( because it's anti-allergenic and used in medecine and chirurgical implant ) to avoid any toxicity with copper oxydation.

The copper oxidation will always tarnish through gold plating.

I had a whole vaporizer designed from these same materials, but I abandoned it for that reason.

Docteur-Vaporisateur

Manufacturer
Retailer
The copper oxidation will always tarnish through gold plating.

I had a whole vaporizer designed from these same materials, but I abandoned it for that reason.
Hello and thank you for your reply !
We have tested it enormously for several months before releasing it and we have no oxidation for the moment.
According to our research, plating should lengthen the protection of the copper for a while.
It is possible and even probable that the copper may oxidize one day far away...
We continue to monitor the wear of our capsules on a monthly basis and as soon as we see this oxidation appear in the future we will communicate about it.
If in 1 year, 2 years ... 3 years we see this problem we will be able to establish an average life span of our capsules and explain to people how to spot it.
In the meantime our capsules are reliable and clean for a long time and they will be well profitable by then.
Moreover they have super performances!

badbee

This is a bad bad idea. It's a misguided business venture and likely to be harmful to the public. Copper is not a safe material and under real world cleaning conditions that layer of gold a couple of microns thick will get scraped through.

I don't worry about nickel or plastic or silicon but copper in my vape, no way, never. Sorry if it seems people are dumping on you but better you hear it now.

Kins

This is a bad bad idea. It's a misguided business venture and likely to be harmful to the public. Copper is not a safe material and under real world cleaning conditions that layer of gold a couple of microns thick will get scraped through.

I don't worry about nickel or plastic or silicon but copper in my vape, no way, never. Sorry if it seems people are dumping on you but better you hear it now.

Kandypens oura uses a copper air path for their Oura and it even goes over the electronics. Terrible product.

Top Bottom