Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@fangorn best practice is to wipe the stem and orings down occasionally with iso. Starting with the oring in the dimple seems to work best but I find the top o ring is always crooked. If it becomes an issue for you please don't hesitate to contact me

RogueGuy,
Reactions: fangorn

TeaCup

Why not just change the o-rings, they have tolerances too, just like glass??

TeaCup,

TeaCup

@TeaCup I think the challenge is that there are only certain sizes of o rings but I'll look again and see if there is one just lightly smaller
But there are different sizes in the wall mm sizing of them also. I've changed all of mine out but I do understand what your saying.......I wouldn't go buying up o-rings just to see if there tolerances were different from one another. Still loving my Rogue pieces and collecting MANY different mouthpiece options!! Regular spots in my daily rotation for sure.

TeaCup,

TeaCup

@TeaCup what size did you use? I use 2x6.5
To be honest I really don't remember. I've changed out all my dimple tubes for colored straight ones and every one of them is slightly smaller than the dimpled ones. Sorry bout that. At the time the only reason I changed them was to switch from the red color to clear, purely aesthetic. It was only afterwards that I changed them out again (when I was still using the dimpled ones) to get a better fit.

Edit: I found a dimple one that still had o-rings on it. On it were two 10mm OD with a 1.9 mm wall (yes, it says 1.9 on the box, lol). But I don't know if that dimpled one was for my Terpedo or Glass Cap, because I use my GC the same way as my Terpedo, using the dimples for airflow since there's no hole. It was a little loose on my Terpedo and a little snug on my Glass Cap, lol, .........so who the heck knows!

Last edited:
TeaCup,

dimmusp

@dimmusp yes I'll get a few together
Nice! Do you know when you'll have the 18mm dimpled J hook and the TMS12 XXL Tapered Dimpled TinyMight Stem back in stock?

Also, any chance you have the exact length of the TMS03 18mm TinyMight WPA?I have one from another company and it's short enough for my Tinymight to hit the top of my water pipe, so knowing the actual size is pretty important for some of us.

Thanks!

dimmusp,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@dimmusp total length is 2 7/8th. Glass without joint is 1 3/4. The joi t clears the battery cover by around .5 inch. I'll do some 18s today

RogueGuy,
Reactions: dimmusp

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@RogueGuy Want to purchase the 10mm version of the Terpcicle for a medical user friend who micro doses throughout the day. Two Questions: What size metal keck clip (s) should I purchase for this device? Want to have them just to be on the safe side.

Also what size of torch lighter would you normally suggest that would work best for this little, really cool vape? I'm guessing a dab torch would be way to much. Thanks for any assistance.

endof3d,

The Pooka D

Regarding the 'Terpcicle' 14mm. Will those be coming back in stock any time soon? I want to pick up a few things but figured I would try to order it all at the same time.

The Pooka D,

The Pooka D

@endof3d I use a dab torch. The glass is thick. Its about 20-30 seconds.

As far as kicks go, the heater woukd be 14 and the mp is 10.

@The Pooka D hopefully in a few days, I'm waiting on a glass order
Awesome. Thanks for responding. Looking forward to it. And one last question (I hope) do you have the bowls for the vape funnel available? I'm hoping to pick one of those up as well. It mentions the 'kit' but when selecting from the options to purchase they are all 'funnel only'.

The Pooka D,

hotmeals

Serial vapist
Wow, these things look amazing! I just ordered an Elev8r yesterday, and while reading around here about it, found this thread. I'm slightly regretting the Elev8r now, but I know it's a legend so I'm sure I won't be disappointed with it. These are so inexpensive that I can hopefully grab a Terpcicle someday as well. @coolbreeze I saw you over in the Elev8r thread also, would you be able to give some opinions on how it compares with the TRWW vapes you have? Or anybody else in here who has used both of course. I'm especially interested in how well they handle loads of about 0.1g or 0.05g, as that is my typical bowl size in my current primary vape (Vapcap), and just the right, economical dose to get me kinda nice. The Elev8r will probably pretty much be an indoor / home only vape for me, but the Terpcicle looks like I could bring it around in the woods like I do with the Vapcap, and could probably mostly replace it as my primary. Very intriguing. Great work @RogueGuy!

hotmeals,

coolbreeze

I saw you over in the Elev8r thread also, would you be able to give some opinions on how it compares with the TRWW vapes you have?
A couple of the RWWs I have are mostly direct draw (the funnel ones) and are quite different from the indirect heat ones like the elev8r. The Quartz/Glass Cap is heated like the elev8r with a big torch, but for a shorter period (something like 25 vs 40 sec). The GC has a smaller bowl, it's plenty big enough but I think it would be easier to do the load sizes you're interested in than with an elev8r. I think the elev8r is more pure convection where the GC is hybrid.

Not sure I can think of anything else but just want to say you're gonna love the elev8r, it's really a great vape! But you will also love the Glass Cap, if you also get one of those, it's another great vape. No need for buyer's remorse, just a reason to look forward! ; )

hotmeals

Serial vapist
I think it would be easier to do the load sizes you're interested in than with an elev8r
Yeah that's the gist I've been getting from the Elev8r thread. It's a little hard to find that info with just the search, so I've also been reading through it slowly. I'm not worried about it. Since it most likely won't be my primary vape, I don't mind needing to pack a little more in there to get optimal performance. What would would you say is the smallest load size that really works well in the Elev8r? I know you can use different glass adapters to get smaller bowls too, so that's pretty cool.
Not sure I can think of anything else but just want to say you're gonna love the elev8r, it's really a great vape! But you will also love the Glass Cap, if you also get one of those, it's another great vape. No need for buyer's remorse, just a reason to look forward! ; )
Yes I think I will, I'm a big fan of torch vapes and pure convection. Still very excited for the Elev8r to arrive. Unfortunately I don't have access to good quality herb at the moment so I may not try the Elev8r until I can hit something decent in it. I ordered a 2021 stainless tip for my 2017 Vapcap M along with it so I'll still have something to try out when it gets here at least. Very sad that the quality has been dropping steadily for years now, at least where I'm at, from the sources I have access to, and I'm not able to grow it myself in my current situation. Everybody seems to either not notice or not care, which is totally crazy to me, even knowing that most people just smoke. Hope it isn't that way where you all are located.

Anyway, I'll post any other questions I have about it in the Elev8r thread. Don't want to derail this one. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

What would would you say is the smallest load size that really works well in the Elev8r?
I answered in the elev8r thread (~.1g):

fropones

What kind of torch do you recommend for the 18mm quartz cap and terpcicle? Are single flame torches like for vapman or bricks enough? Otherwise, would a culinary torch work or do I need something like a big shot?

fropones,

coolbreeze

What kind of torch do you recommend for the 18mm quartz cap and terpcicle? Are single flame torches like for vapman or bricks enough? Otherwise, would a culinary torch work or do I need something like a big shot?

I use a Blazer Big Buddy for my Quartz Cap, looks about right for the Terpcicle too?

Last edited:

fropones

My review thus far: holy crap.

5-B91099-E-C1-AC-4-DE1-A09-C-CC557-B44-F36-E.jpg

Top Bottom