Glass tube heater

Stakesbhi

I’m looking for a device that would heat a glass tube approximately 10-20mm in diameter and remove hot like a nectar collector tip, a mix based unit would be amazing does anyone know of something like this I’ve been looking forever

Stakesbhi,

badbee

Do you want to use this as a nectar collector, to vape flower, or something else? Understanding the scenario would help, I'm not sure what this means: "a mix based unit". The Splinter Z and other vapes that use stems make the stems hot, but probably not hot enough to use as a nectar collector. A coil and PID would do it. You could use an IH to heat an all steel or glass over steel tube.

Stakesbhi

Do you want to use this as a nectar collector, to vape flower, or something else? Understanding the scenario would help, I'm not sure what this means: "a mix based unit". The Splinter Z and other vapes that use stems make the stems hot, but probably not hot enough to use as a nectar collector. A coil and PID would do it. You could use an IH to heat an all steel or glass over steel tube.
Sorry for the type o I meant to say mod based unit my apologies. I’m wanting to do what we call hot rails with the glass stem off the mirror or table and without a torch hopefully can be more consistent with the proper temp range

Stakesbhi,

badbee

I'm guessing this wouldn't work all that well and would go through batteries very fast. The Divine Tribe Gen 2 or one of the other rebuildable 510s is probably the best bet.

badbee,

Stakesbhi

hey thank u for the response my only worrie with that is the ceramic donut can’t handle the glass and weight over and over there fragile in my experience there’s a company in Australia that makes the alpha beast but to get special shipped to states doesn’t make sense this is the only convection hearing device I’ve seen so far one like that but slightly more durable would awesome

Stakesbhi,
Top Bottom