Glass Mega Sale Pt2, SYN, Leviathan, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK guys, I think it's time to clean out some of my glass to make way for new pieces, so it's time for a mega-glass-sale :D

First off, here's a pic showing everything:

I am located in Australia, so I'm offering free shipping to Australian members, I'm happy to post internationally, we'll just have to work something out :)

Shoot me a PM if you have any offers for any of the pieces, or if you'd like any extra pictures.
I also have videos of a few of these pieces, and I can probably make a water test vid of any of them if required :)

I'm after $USD for these transactions, we can work something out if you'd rather pay in $AUD, but since I'm just gonna be buying new glass with these funds, I'd rather $USD.

I'm open to trades, so if you've got something you think I'd like, shoot me a PM :)

4 - SYN Mini Beaker Sold

5 - Cyclone Mini Tube
Asking Price: $60 OBO
Inlet Joint (tube): 14mm Female "ring style" joint
Downstem: 14mm Female/14mm Male non-diffused downstem
Notable Features:
- Cyclone Action for spinning vapor
- Carb Hole under downstem

This piece originally had a crazy downstem with built in dry ash catcher, but that ended up breaking.
I was unable to find a replacement 14mm downstem that was short enough, so I ended up dremmelling down an EHLE non-diffused downstem I had lying around. I flame polished the end of it so the cut is completely safe to touch, and there's no glass dust coming off it.
I actually prefer it with the inlet joint down lower, so IMO its actually kind of an upgrade.

The ring joint is odd, the downstem is able to wiggle side to side, but it makes an airtight seal.

It's a "Cyclone" because there are a few tiny holes going up the tube, which allow some air through, making the vapor spin around as it goes up the tube. I believe this is the exact same thing that "Helix" pieces use.
It's not as drastic as a turbine, but it works.

This piece has some potential as an oil rig perhaps?

6 - Leviathan/M&M Tech Showerhead Bubbler with removable mouthpiece This one is going to a trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom