Glass Lung Mason Jar Rigs

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
http://www.glasslung.com/

I came across this a little while ago and these things are pretty sweet. I bought every rig he has and don't have any complaint on any of them. These are the smoothest hitting rigs I've some across. He has turned mason jars into dab rigs and bongs with hookah hoses. I have pics on my IG of all of them. The greatest thing about these rigs are they are all under $70. He 3D prints some of the infiltration systems (each type of rig has a different "system" inside the jars to make the hit so smooth). One has a copper coil spiraling down the inside of the jar to help cool the vapor while another one uses stones. Every rig has a 14mm female for the bowl but he is thinking of giving a 14 or 18mm choice here soon. I have replaced all my glass with these mason jar rigs and love them. Just thought I'd share this and see what the FC world thought about these rigs.

Monsoon

Looks cool, I think any potential complaints I have with them are negated by the price.

Monsoon,
Reactions: smutman

YungLeaner

Holy shit that 3 Mason Jar thing could pull some massive hits with the right vape...are the whips safe for high temp usage?

YungLeaner,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Holy shit that 3 Mason Jar thing could pull some massive hits with the right vape...are the whips safe for high temp usage?

The ThreeMason is a heavy hitter and love dabbing through it.

I've ran my Errlectric HerbNail and FQN through every Glasslungpipes rig at high temps (800 being the highest, normally around 550-650) and had no problems with anything. If you're talking about the hookah hoses, I haven't seen or heard anything that makes them unsafe and with drop downs you put the nail far enough away to not melt anything

smutman,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm really tempted to make my own rig with the stones in it. Would be really cool to throw it into the freezer dry and get some dry cold hits.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I'm really tempted to make my own rig with the stones in it. Would be really cool to throw it into the freezer dry and get some dry cold hits.

Don't forget the 3D printed donut shaped diffuser that runs through the stones. Then put it in the freezer!

smutman,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Glasslung.com has updated the site with new MasonJarRigs and a new style diffuser for the StonedMason.

smutman,
Reactions: Maitri
Top Bottom