Glass for the EQ

Cuthbert J Twillie

Senior High
Vaping is great but I'm coming to the point where I'd like it even milder and eliminating the naturally occurring ammonia would be nice too.
So I want to find the most effective/easy drawing glass bong to match with my EQ.

A minor rub is that I'd like to use the bong with a quartz nail for concentrates as well.

I'm thinking with the EQ a straight pipe would work better than a diffuser, what about concentrates?
Is diffusion more important there?

The bong would be a daily driver with flowers and the concentrates (due to my states repressive laws) will be a rarer experience (mostly after trips to Denver).

Has anyone found an effective bong for the EQ?
Who did you buy it from?
Was the service decent?

Cuthbert J Twillie,

Justpassedu

You would def get a better response posting this in the dedicated Eq thread. With that said the answer to your question is kind of subjective as many pieces provide a different outcome and experience. I would say also go check out the cheap glass thread as you will see many inexpensive pieces there you can start with. Myself and many people here like the dhgate bubbler called the D-20 , i would say that would be a good under $25 starting piece for you. Personally i like a small bubbler with my Eq and i have other vapes that i like to use bigger pieces with. There are so many options these days and different types of percolators that offer different types of diffusion with glass so you would need to experiment to see what you really like or do some good reading. I promise though you cannot go wrong with the D20 glass piece .

Top Bottom