glass collector in bad health

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowGuy

Hey FC I'm pretty familiar with vaporizers and have owned the mflb, wood+glass vg, arizer solo and q. I really enjoy collecting glass and using but my lungs are in really bad shape. I mostly stopped vaporising because it took too long with where my tolerance was at. I've cut back to smoking no more than 6 times a day and cut back my concentrate use. I'm looking for the best plug home vaporizing experience and also want to know if vaporizing concentrates is worthwhile. Price range doesn't matter as I'm looking for the best experience as I need to replace heady glass.

CowGuy,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Ah look there another cow :cheers:

sorry to hear about your bad shape, hope you can recover some with that new cut-back plan :)

I'm still quite new myself but If I comprehend correctly you are looking for big cloudy hits mainly trough glass ?

With glass a cloud seems to be great I have read: link
I also watch the Sublimator thread, the vid's are promising and everybody says it's smooth : link

But I hope some more seasoned members will chime in and give their 5 cents :D

happy vaked mooo's

clouded vision

If your glass has gong joints, there are 2 you should check out. The VXC which is for many the "holy grail" but I haven't had the pleasure of trying. I own and highly recommend the LSV. Either one is purpose built for pairing with water tools. You could also checkout the VTHW but I know nothing about that one.

edit: good call on the sublimator, I forgot about it because it is so new, another unit worth checking out.

I would also strongly suggest using a water path with your situation, the cooling and moisture will really smooth out your vapor and make your sessions more enjoyable

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I would think that, if the new Herbalizer was out, it would fit the bill nicely...

I've seriously got my eye on it.

Enchantre,
Reactions: vakedcow

max

Out to lunch
I would have thought the Solo or Extreme would fit the bill. If your tolerance is that bad and your lungs are protesting, I'd stop a while or cut way down so it doesn't take so much from now on. Concentrates would just make things worse, I'd think, for tolerance and your lungs. If you want to give vapor a real chance, with your tolerance, I think you'll need to cut out smoking completely for about a week (if you haven't). Mixing vapor and smoke is not a good way, at least for some, to convert to vaporizing.

It's also a good idea, when you start a thread, to check back for replies. You haven't logged onto the forum since you posted this four days ago. It won't be long until this gets moved to ABV.

CowGuy

Thanks for all the good suggestions I'm most closely looking at the vapexhale and the sublimator. Does anyone know from experience how the waterpipes that you can select with the VXC perform in comparison to existing glass? If I get one I'd like the best possible experience so if that means setting aside my existing glass that's cool.

I'm also having a hard time finding where you can purchase the sublimator, I'd love to pick one up today

Herbalizer looks really interesting with the halogen heating, any word on when it will release? Once again thanks for the suggestions I was pretty behind on the current vaporizers

CowGuy,

clouded vision

planetvape.ca is selling them, I haven't really been following that thread but I believe no one has actually received one yet unless it was in the last day or so, but they should be getting them any day, I know tweek ordered one so you could try asking him

clouded vision,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The cloud is a proven deliverer of smooth vapor. The sublimator is an unknown but to be truthful the design doesn't look as elegant. I don't like how it has so much hot exposed metal.

elmomuzz,

incandenza

May I suggest the Storz and Bickel plenty? Yes, the cloud is great but I think you will find the Plenty a bit more practical than the cloud for everyday home use. The cooling coil on the Plenty provides smooth vapor, the filling chamber holds large loads 1+ gram. You can use essential oils in the plenty with the included liquid pad. I will note that the SB Plenty, at $350, is about $100 less than the cloud. You will be very satisfied with the quality of the vapor--it is "plenty". I recommend pairing this with a Pelican 1200 case.

http://www.plentyvaporizer.com/

incandenza,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom