Glacier Tube for the Volcano Hybrid

DavidVape

Owner, VapeWidgets.com
Retailer
Hey Everyone,

Greetings! I'm David, the owner of VapeWidgets.Com, and I'm thrilled to introduce both myself and our upcoming product to this amazing forum. Our specialty lies in niche accessories tailored for Storz and Bickel products, including the renowned Volcano Hybrid, Crafty+, and more.

So, I kicked off this business because I'm a huge fan of vaping and thought it might help me get over my VAS (spoiler: it didn't). I'm all about keeping prices fair and only put up stuff we've tried and dig ourselves—like, products we actually use day in, day out. We've added a bunch of items over time via testing them out, and hey, if you've got ideas, we're all ears! Oh, and we're over in Frederick, MD, so if you're on the east coast, you'll get your stuff pretty darn fast!

We have been selling quite a few accessories for awhile and one of our biggest sellers is the volcano bubbler which attaches to the top of your volcano and allows for the vapor to filtered through water.

We have decided to innovate on this idea through personal need and tinkering and community feedback and are now happy to announce the launch of the all new "Glacier Tube" for the Volcano!

This product cools down the vapor coming out of your volcano using a glycerin filled chamber with a coil inside(you freeze first) and a water bubbler underneath, this allows for super cool temp bags, and through personal use and testers we have found we are able to finish a bag about 90% faster without so much coughing.

As a major cougher myself this has been a major game changer and has taken me from finishing a volcano bag in 10-15 minutes to only 2 minutes or less.

The Glacier tube comes in two variants:

Version 1: Comes with a bubbler and freeze coil. ($99)

Pictures:
Version 2: Is a freeze coil only. ($79)

Pictures:
For a visual treat, check out the Freeze Coil + Bubbler in Action:

Stock and Shipping Updates:

• Wave 1: Comprising 25 Freeze Coil Only models and 25 Freeze Coil + Bubbler models, these are scheduled for shipment during the week of 10/16/2023. Availability for pre-order until stock lasts.
  • Wave 2: 500 each of Freeze Coil Only models and Freeze Coil + Bubbler models, set to ship by the week of 11/06/2023. Pre-order starts once the first wave is sold out.
  • We'll continually update our listings based on stock availability, with further waves dependent on product sell-through rates.

More waves will become available based upon product sell through rate.

For more details or to place a pre-order, visit:

https://vapewidgets.com/products/the-glacier-tube-freeze-coil-and-water-bubbler-for-your-volcano

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I would love to get a discussion going on the product!

Best Regards,
David

DavidVape

Owner, VapeWidgets.com
Retailer
Just updating thread to say we made it through all pre-orders and now have regular stock available!

Check out some of our reviews on the product page!

Here are some videos made about the product:
Lee from TableTopBongs Review
Using the Glacier Tube with other devices rather than the Volcano
How To Clean the Glacier Tube
How to Attach the Glacier Tube
How to Fill the Glacier Tube

DavidVape,
Reactions: lazylathe

AndyO

Impressive postage time, I had a tracking number within about 5 hours in the week between Xmas and New Year!

AndyO

5 stars. Would absolutely recommend the Vape Widget Glacier Tube!

It got to Australia in about 2 weeks amidst Xmas/New Year holidays, which was incredible speed. Incredibly well packed too - this thing aint breaking in transit.

The videos on the website are really useful in figuring out how to use it.

And it just bloody works. It does exactly what I hoped it would - it cools the vapor, it adds some humidity to it, and it's taken my Volcano from being a $700 desk stand to being something that I'm using every day. I can taste the terpenes even at high temperatures, and the vapor is still beautifully ice cold at 210 degrees+. The Bickel tickle is gone - so comprehensively, S&B should really be selling these themselves. It's like magic.

I only wish I'd bought two. Because the glycerine melts almost immediately, you can really only have it on your Volcano while you're vaping your bowl, then you need to empty it again and put it back in the freezer (at the very least you have to immediately get it off your Volcano, making sure not to lose the O-ring, cos you can't have a frozen tube melting above your electric Volcano.) All of which isn't that convenient if you're deep into a couch lock session... but it's not like you can have the glacier sitting next to you waiting for you to have a bowl, it'll still melt mad quickly.

I'm a little concerned/curious about what's going to become of the bags pumping more moisture into them, but I never used my Volcano that much, and when I did I used the whip exclusively from day 2 onwards. So the Glacier tube has opened up a whole new world for me of enjoying vaping bags, and I still have 3 brand newies that came with it. I guess if I have to buy more I'll do it, cos this is exactly what I hoped the Volcano would be. Failing that, the Glacier Tube does an incredible job of fixing the Volcano's shortcomings.

Happy to take questions if anyone has any!

Edit: Oh, and just on that "cheap Chinese glass" snide remark, which probably directed me away from MI and towards VW? This thing is solid as a rock. If I dropped it it'd break my toe before the tube broke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom