Girl scout cookies?

Hello all,how's it going?
Question for "those in the know",a friend brought me a small amount of a strain he calls Girl Scout Cookies. He's from Riverside Cali.,and says this is real hard to get,even where he lives. All I know is it's the best I've ever smoked/vaped. I actively seek our hi-powered stuff,and after 20+ years consider myself fairly experienced but this stuff is amazing,absolutely amazing!
Oh yeah, the question...anyone know what the lineage of this strain is? It's got that giddy,soaring high of a sativa as well as a the muscle relaxing,couch lock of a strong indica. Anyone else have any experience with this strain? Are there any places selling the "Real Deal" seeds? I'm told it's a California-based strain and it's not easy to find.
I would love to grow a couple of these ladies for personal use. Did I mention how good it is? It's taken the top spot on my personal favorites list. That's saying something since my blueberry was the real deal,from DJ. Short himself.
Please tell me seed are available and it's not a clone-only deal.
Enough of my ramblings,I'm gonna Vape up some Cookies....see ya all in the clouds!

Good old Durbin Poison,I knew there was a strong saltiva in there somewhere,thanks man!:cheers:
Umm....excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "platinum GSC"? This stuff is good I'm almost scared of a better version...almost.

VAPORIZER22

Good old Durbin Poison,I knew there was a strong saltiva in there somewhere,thanks man!:cheers:
Umm....excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "platinum GSC"? This stuff is good I'm almost scared of a better version...almost.

It is Platinum OG Kush X GSC, nice GSC cross that retains mostly the characteristics of GSC regarding appearance, taste, with a bit more Indica backbone to it.

S
It is Platinum OG Kush X GSC, nice GSC cross that retains mostly the characteristics of GSC regarding appearance, taste, with a bit more Indica backbone to it.
It's hard to wrap my head around Vaping GSC with a little extra indica...the weed of my dreams!
I dream of a beautiful unicorn crapping a never ending supply into my Vape. I know it sounds silly,but when you don't live in a MMJ state dreams help pass the time....dreams and weed.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Girl Scout Cookies?

Yeah, I had some. Once. The second time it came around someone actually bought the shake in the jar before I even got there, and that was only 2 hours after they opened. Cleaned out a couple o's in a couple hours. I can see why...

KnuUx.jpg

Sweet pics Q!
Is this stuff rare? I called my buddy in Riverside and he tells me hard to find sometimes.
When you can get it,what's the price like?

ShipDit,

Quetzalcoatl

The collective I got it from keeps it priced the same as the rest of the top shelf (it's a $55 cap for a 4 gram eighth that usually weighs 4.3+ and even then this is on the more expensive end of the spectrum here), but I've only seen it twice so far... I'm something like 100 miles south of Riverside, for reference. I know it's a big big deal up north in the Bay area, like VAPORIZER22 said it originated there. It still hasn't even fully made its way down the state... I'm sure there are seeds but clones are very popular and easier to obtain. I've been seeing the name come up more often in the last few months, but not near enough to me to make me want to drive out for it. Plenty to keep me happy here right now, but if it's a stone's throw away, I'll go for it 12/10 times. That one, IIRC, was the more sativa pheno. There's another one going around that's a little more indica and has a tighter bud structure, it's just as good I've heard.

The collective I got it from keeps it priced the same as the rest of the top shelf (it's a $55 cap for a 4 gram eighth that usually weighs 4.3+ and even then this is on the more expensive end of the spectrum here), but I've only seen it twice so far... I'm something like 100 miles south of Riverside, for reference. I know it's a big big deal up north in the Bay area, like VAPORIZER22 said it originated there. It still hasn't even fully made its way down the state... I'm sure there are seeds but clones are very popular and easier to obtain. I've been seeing the name come up more often in the last few months, but not near enough to me to make me want to drive out for it. Plenty to keep me happy here right now, but if it's a stone's throw away, I'll go for it 12/10 times. That one, IIRC, was the more sativa pheno. There's another one going around that's a little more indica and has a tighter bud structure, it's just as good I've heard.
Thank you Q man thank you very much,that's what I needed to know! Thats pretty much what my buddy told me. After he hooked me up with a quarter he sold his last 2 grams for $50 each to my neighbor who was more than willing to pay that price after 2 hits! While I'm not quite that desperate (yet), I would happily drive from Iowa to California,through the Rocky Mountains, in the middle of winter for an ounce of true GSC. I've no problem paying 6-650 for an ounce of true GSC. If that's not enough I'll throw in my daughter. She's a beautiful 19 yr.old who would look great in an evening gown or pulling a plow.
Damn I envy you folks,you're living like free people should,and in America no less!
Sooo,anyone wanna make me an offer on my Daughter?

ShipDit,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind

Collectives are expensive and overpriced IMO. I know not everyone has the same options such as knowing the right people but I have found legit guys on bud trader or craigslist where I can make legal purchases directly from the grower.

sold his last 2 grams for $50 each to my neighbor ...... I've no problem paying 6-650 for an ounce

Holy Schnikes!! Did you say 50 per gram?!?? God I love living in the bay area sometimes. I got a half O of cherry pie from the grower for about 8.50 a gram. Cherry Pie being one of the parent strains of GSC is obviously similar genetics and held in about the same regard though not quite as widely renowned.

Wow! The word "envy" doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling right now.
Yep,he paid 100$ for 2 grams. Wanna know a secret? I would too,without hesitation. You gotta understand that even mid-grade bud starts at 20$ a g. That gets you something that is green but not seedless. Basically one step above compressed,brown,seedy brick weed. The best,and I mean the BEST you can find around here goes for 30-40$ a gram,and it's not even close to what you guys get. If you can find it,and if you're REAL good friends with the dealer,you pay 150-200$ a quarter. For mids. Fucked up thing is,we THANK the guy for the opportunity then ask/beg for more. Did I mention it's mids at best? So yeah,it's cheaper and easier to have a massive crack habit than it is to be a daily stoner. Hard to believe we live in the same country.
But enough bitching,for now.
I do want to thank you guys for the pictures and the info on effects! My group of stoner friends and I pass the iPad around in amazement at the stuff you've shown here. And the fucking prices? We pay more for a pack of cigs than you pay for top-shelf stuff.
Not even gonna mention the hash.....
So please keep the info flowing,that way I know what I'm missing.:cry:

ShipDit,

Quetzalcoatl

Collectives are expensive and overpriced IMO.
For the most part, yes. I don't pay much more than $12 a gram and I find that the distraction of going out into town, getting some coffee, maybe a cookie or two, getting some time "out" to be cathartic. Plus at my tolerance it's not too much money I'm spending. I have had success with the methods you described as well. Best-case scenario is me growing but that's not feasible at the moment.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Wow! The word "envy" doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling right now.
Yep,he paid 100$ for 2 grams.

Holy shit man :whoa: , I mean, why even bother at that point? I usually pay 260-320 tops for an o of really good stuff and I live in the middle of nowhere in upstate NY. I have been really broke lately and cant afford os, plus my main guy moved temporarily, I felt like I was getting ass raped paying 50 for an eighth the other day. It took very hard consideration and I still honestly regret it, I was taking a hit! I would throw myself off a bridge before I payed 50 a measly gram. Some less experienced or desperate kids around here spend 20 a g, but it is at least really good. I feel so bad for you man, from the hilarity you have brought to this forum, you deserve so much better. :ugh: :disgust:

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
It amazes me that a plant widely grown indoors where you for the most part are replicating the same environment for optimal product no matter where you live in the world varies so much in price and quality. I have lived up and down the west coast but have never had to endure what you speak of, poor bastards I had no idea. So close yet so different... Guess I'll have to start posting more pics in the stash thread. It's the least I can do...

I moved to Washington State from Minnesota.

Have you considered moving? Just a thought... :shrug:
Yes indeed I have seriously thought of moving to Colorado! I just want to see how the Feds are going to act before I move the family to the Rockies. If they obey the will of the people and don't start the whole "register with us so we know where to raid" fiasco then I won't even wait to sell this house. I'll burn the the fucker down and re-locate before the ashes cool. At least that's what I tell myself. Truth is,it's up to my Wife. I've learned the hard way that a happy Wife=a happy life.:)
So if you guys would help me convince her that it's a good move that would really help me out.

Hoops

GSC is starting to show up at a few dispensary's here in Washington. It seems to be a bit more expensive than some of the other top shelf strains due to the demand....haven't tried it yet....at $200/half, I'm not sure it's worth it. $300/z though isn't too bad.

200$ a half? I'll take that deal any day of the week! I'd happily give my right nut for another bag...and that's my favorite nut.
Just wondering how,in your opinion,does it compare to other "top shelf" strains?
Another thought,in a place where GSC is available,what would be considered "exotic"?
Last thought,since you're in Washington,is Bigfoot a problem? My imaginary friend says they can be an issue when growing indoors. I used to not listen to him,until my shrink told me not only are the voices in my head real,they are accurate as well.

Hoops

You are typically looking at $200-$300/oz as a standard here. I went to grab a half of GSC and a half of White Dawg (white fire/chem dawg) but they wanted too much for a half of GSC and didn't have enough White Dawg for the order...so I left, didn't get either and went to another dispensary for some Dutch Treat and White Dawg.

So, needless to say, I haven't tried GSC yet...so I couldn't compare. While I want to, I'm hesitant to spend more than normal for any reason and didn't want a full oz of the same strain. People try to raise prices all the time, but I just can't justify it. I'm sure I'll give in eventually if the hype continues.

Bigfoot...there are some in the NW that come close, but none scientifically identified AFAIK.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
200$ a half? I'll take that deal any day of the week! I'd happily give my right nut for another bag...and that's my favorite nut.
Just wondering how,in your opinion,does it compare to other "top shelf" strains?
Another thought,in a place where GSC is available,what would be considered "exotic"?
Last thought,since you're in Washington,is Bigfoot a problem? My imaginary friend says they can be an issue when growing indoors. I used to not listen to him,until my shrink told me not only are the voices in my head real,they are accurate as well.

:lmao: your posts always make me smile, well that and I am vaping sour diesel shatter on my lunch break haha. As far as exotic in the Bay Area...... It really seems like certain strain variety's get fairly localized to a large metropolitan area, to a certain extent. For instance high CBD strains seem more common in the east bay, and is less commonly seen say in vallejo ir santa rosa. GSC and cherry pie more In the central bay although GSC is getting much more common elsewhere. OG's are fairly common everywhere in nor cal ime.

I really want to try some Vortex but I only see it rarely, and some others from the TGA line. Although admittedly the way I buy and vape I don't buy often and I get it directly from the grower usually to keep costs low and have better quality control over what my medicine was fed before it was chopped. So I do rarely visit dispensaries now a days.

Sonics420

i found a gram of it this weekend, i wasnt really lookn.. owner of the dispensary had a secret jar in his pocket and i was like hook it up!

looks exactly like that pic up there too.. NICE.. havent even tried it out yet, maybe when my Cera gets in today???

:lmao: your posts always make me smile, well that and I am vaping sour diesel shatter on my lunch break haha. As far as exotic in the Bay Area...... It really seems like certain strain variety's get fairly localized to a large metropolitan area, to a certain extent. For instance high CBD strains seem more common in the east bay, and is less commonly seen say in vallejo ir santa rosa. GSC and cherry pie more In the central bay although GSC is getting much more common elsewhere. OG's are fairly common everywhere in nor cal ime.

I really want to try some Vortex but I only see it rarely, and some others from the TGA line. Although admittedly the way I buy and vape I don't buy often and I get it directly from the grower usually to keep costs low and have better quality control over what my medicine was fed before it was chopped. So I do rarely visit dispensaries now a days.
Choices choices. We get 2 choices. Brown or green...if you're lucky.
I'm startin' to feel old when I've never even heard of most of those strains. Tell me,what's "state of the art" where you're at? I mean the real cutting edge stuff,stuff that never gets sold,just trickles out through the community?
For those who've been around a while; is anyone still putting out seeds from 10+ years back? Stuff like Northern Lights #5,Willys Wonder Weed,Purple Skunk, stuff like that? Maybe because my tolerance was lower but those classics would light me up pretty damned good and it would be a shame to have lost those genetics. I may have to start some sort of marijuana-museum thing with a full bar and strippers...but marijuana is illegal and museums are so stale and boring. That just leaves the strippers and bar,both of which are legal and open right now. So it's 4:10 in the afternoon and I'm off to obey the law!:party:

ShipDit,
Top Bottom