Discontinued Ghost MV1

Djsleepy

Where does one get the IOS app for the MV1? Sorry if this has been discussed...

Apple pulled all vaping apps.from their stores.....they are.fighting it..... For now manual change for temps is only.way unless you had previously downloaded......

Attention all newbies pls come back and share your first hit experiences....and if you got questions we got answers.......Welcome to all!!!!

CarbonFiberGuy

Free ghost mv1 to anyone that purchase a vape over $100 ??? This can’t be right ?? I think this is just a case a sneaky wording ? Nothing shows up in my cart and something popped up when I was checking out about being entered to win a MV1 ??? I dunno guys probably best to just get from ghost that deal is great anyways.

F9-DC5-F16-7972-4-D35-BC5-E-5-D2-F3-B0-D4-FC7.png

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I could not get my account to work so I opened a new one and it works! Only US$30 for shipping to Oz so only US$155 delivered to Oz with the dispenser and charger, might wait a little longer, they might end up paying me to take it at this rate.:haw:

Marcus

Well, I ordered Tuesday PM here in the UK and it was sat in the local DHL depot at 6am Thursday morning.!
If I'd have got online early I could have had it in less than 40 hours from USA :clap::tup:, but am happy enough with it landing here this afternoon.

Sooooo, how long does this battery take to charge on the USB? ( I missed the fast charger offer)

HURRY UP N CHARGE DAGNABBIT!!!

:lol:

CarbonFiberGuy

Well, I ordered Tuesday PM here in the UK and it was sat in the local DHL depot at 6am Thursday morning.!
If I'd have got online early I could have had it in less than 40 hours from USA :clap::tup:, but am happy enough with it landing here this afternoon.

Sooooo, how long does this battery take to charge on the USB? ( I missed the fast charger offer)

HURRY UP N CHARGE DAGNABBIT!!!

:lol:

bummer your gonna have to wait 8hrs minimum on the battery first charge. Worst part about getting this vape is that part lol

My suggestion based on the fact that charging a lithium battery that quickly might shorten its life is to buy a second battery instead of fast charger. It is mostly easy to always have power then depending on crucible consumption. There is math involved if you consume more than two batteries in a day.

I just realized there is a battery shortage. Ok you can get the fast charger for now.

Djsleepy

They also have crucible holders, caddy that holds 16 crucibles,and organizers for any of your accessories.....they also carry other brands for those of us with multiple vapes.....I use organizer for my solo 2 glass/access.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
ast charger, battery and crucible dispenser are worth more that the price of the bundle. Who wants two? I ordered a second with the case bundle. Call it a parlez!

Kimosabe,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Raf

I ended up purchasing one of these because someone in the grasshopper thread said it was very good. I'm having a really hard time understanding how most people aren't having any issue with the silicone smell.

This thing is actually kind of amazing in a way because it's so impressive feeling and the functionality seems like it's going to be so cool that after doing two days of heat up cycles and draining the battery twice I was already considering buying a second unit just to get an extra battery and fast charger never having even used it: I was that sure I was going to like it lmao.

Anyway, I'm on like day 5 now heating it up as hot as it will go blowing on the inside etc. it legitimately smells better. Now it only smells like slightly roboburn and one of those little round silicone containers for storing coin collections or whatever people use them for. I tried running lavender through it once on day 3 and it tasted mostly like the smell.

The brand new smell off this thing was really sort of flabbergastingly bad. For context I've owned a Solo, extreme Q and other plastic smell units. Pax2 was fine for me after one charge of burn off, gave that away though because it required so much ground lavender to get a decent extraction instead of just whispy vapor.

Keep hoping it's going to stop smelling bad if i heat it up enough times, but the one thing I can't seem to wrap my mind around is why would they choose to go with green colored presumeably "US food safe" silicon when they could have just used regular uncolored peroxide cured silicone. And why would they not use "UK food safe" platinum cured silicone? It just seems nuts to have this peroxide cured stuff in a medical grade device especially it doesn't genuinely ever really stop releasing silicone smell that it's adding that silicon into the hit. How much of what I'm tasting is 'the color green', and how much is scorched silicone? For me the fact that I'm even asking that question means I'm probably never going to use this thing again.

I did have fun imagining how cool it would be during those first few days of running heat up Cycles, so I did get something for my investment.:)

Last edited:

Raptor5150

I ended up purchasing one of these because someone in the grasshopper thread said it was very good. I'm having a really hard time understanding how most people aren't having any issue with the silicone smell.

This thing is actually kind of amazing in a way because it's so impressive feeling and the functionality seems like it's going to be so cool that after doing two days of heat up cycles and draining the battery twice I was already considering buying a second unit just to get an extra battery and fast charger never having even used it: I was that sure I was going to like it lmao.

Anyway, I'm on like day 5 now heating it up as hot as it will go blowing on the inside etc. it legitimately smells better. Now it only smells like slightly roboburn and one of those little round silicone containers for storing coin collections or whatever people use them for. I tried running lavender through it once on day 3 and it tasted mostly like the smell.

The brand new smell off this thing was really sort of flabbergastingly bad. For context I've owned a Solo, extreme Q and other plastic smell units. Pax2 was fine for me after one charge of burn off, gave that away though because it required so much ground lavender to get a decent extraction instead of just whispy vapor.

Keep hoping it's going to stop smelling bad if i heat it up enough times, but the one thing I can't seem to wrap my mind around is why would they choose to go with green colored presumeably "US food safe" silicon when they could have just used regular uncolored peroxide cured silicone. And why would they not use "UK food safe" platinum cured silicone? It just seems nuts to have this peroxide cured stuff in a medical grade device especially it doesn't genuinely ever really stop releasing silicone smell that it's adding that silicon into the hit. How much of what I'm tasting is 'the color green', and how much is scorched silicone? For me the fact that I'm even asking that question means I'm probably never going to use this thing again.

I did have fun imagining how cool it would be during those first few days of running heat up Cycles, so I did get something for my investment.:)

"Member since today"

Hmmmmm

Raf

Lurking has always been good enough for me, but today i had to finally weigh in on GH thread lol. Sorry if you feel what I'm saying about this thing is somehow un-true because im new. I was kind of hoping you guys had a better way of getting the horrible taste to go away other than what's been described above about detaching the upper silicon assembly and soaking it in detergent and then other people saying hang on you're not supposed to do that:lol:

But okay sure I hear you on dont trust the new guy =P

What about the Silicon taste tho? you guys are telling me you're not getting the same thing? The advice from the manufacturer about heated up for three Cycles to burn everything off seems kind of laughable because there was so much singe/plastic smell still after just three Cycles

So I'm finishing off 5th full battery now.. it does legitimately seem to smell a little better. going to charge her up and drain it down again tomorrow while leaving the chamber open during cool downs (heating with 3 red to warm the unit, until it Cycles back to green/overheating). Any other advice is appreciated

Another promising thing about it is that it seems to have a really nice long battery life LOL /facepalm

Last edited:

Mr Mellish

Lurking has always been good enough for me, but today i had to finally weigh in on GH thread lol. Sorry if you feel what I'm saying about this thing is somehow un-true because im new. I was kind of hoping you guys had a better way of getting the horrible taste to go away other than what's been described above about detaching the upper silicon assembly and soaking it in detergent and then other people saying hang on you're not supposed to do that:lol:

But okay sure I hear you on dont trust the new guy =P

What about the Silicon taste tho? you guys are telling me you're not getting the same thing? The advice from the manufacturer about heated up for three Cycles to burn everything off seems kind of laughable because there was so much singe/plastic smell still after just three Cycles

So I'm finishing off 5th full battery now.. it does legitimately seem to smell a little better. going to charge her up and drain it down again tomorrow while leaving the chamber open during cool downs (heating with 3 red to warm the unit, until it Cycles back to green/overheating). Any other advice is appreciated

Another promising thing about it is that it seems to have a really nice long battery life LOL /facepalm

I have an OG Ghost (but did get a replacement). I have never had a plastic taste with the Ghost.

Top Bottom