Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

virtualpurple

Milaana also is much less expensive. Base Ghost is already at least 50% more expensive than Milaana.

And that is exactly why they should be carrying a warranty of a vaporizer of that price range. Milaana may be less expensive, but I think it still qualifies as a high end vape, but I guess I qualify that based on performance whereas some may base that on price.

SpudBob

Bud says its like an IPhone, you pay $800 and get a 1 year warranty, But Apple has a 30+ year history! Ghost, on the other hand, has NO history. Many vapes, including Pax, DaVinci, GH, Haze, Arizer, Boundless,MF, AirVape and most boutique manufactures have longer warranties. I think if Ghost wants to be the new BIG kid on the block they need to do better. Just my HO!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
IMO 2y are much to less for an unkown product in this price range. But how Spud said, it's a unknown company too so even a lifetime waranty like GHL offers could be no option if the company has no stable standing like nearly no startup has.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just watched a video where dude's like: do this this this to turn it on, then this, this, this to do that, then it's in standby, so do this and that to do this and then this to choose your heat level them wait for this then it vibrates...

Man, I'm a fucking stoner. I can't remember all that shit! I don't mind that it looks like some kind of Star trek device, but I don't want it to operate like one...
I could never use this thing. I can't even follow a recipe when cooking.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
I just watched a video where dude's like: do this this this to turn it on, then this, this, this to do that, then it's in standby, so do this and that to do this and then this to choose your heat level them wait for this then it vibrates...

Man, I'm a fucking stoner. I can't remember all that shit! I don't mind that it looks like some kind of Star trek device, but I don't want it to operate like one...
I could never use this thing. I can't even follow a recipe when cooking.
:D:D:D

Reggie Watts

By the time two years have passed, I'll be wanting the next big thing released in 2019. I have about four months of warranty left on my Mighty, I have no reason to use it, and I'm probably going to buy a new vape this year anyway. (Being that the Mighty is such a classic, I actually would miss it...but it's only a matter of time before we get the Mighty 2.)

ohmygodimsohigh

By the time two years have passed, I'll be wanting the next big thing released in 2019. I have about four months of warranty left on my Mighty, I have no reason to use it, and I'm probably going to buy a new vape this year anyway. (Being that the Mighty is such a classic, I actually would miss it...but it's only a matter of time before we get the Mighty 2.)

I hope it comes out before mine dies.

ohmygodimsohigh,
Reactions: shredder

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This is a much better video, to the point and you can see the vapour production...
:D Been watching this thread from time to time ,and must say.. this video is edited after every hit and dont see a reason why should be cutting time off between hits,imo this is not a much better video,looks a bit staged like the previous one,not hating just vaping makes me suspicious ...

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
What's the material of the components? Surface of the "bowlholder" looks very raw. Remembers me to a not well processed chrome-plated piece of plastic. But vapor production seems to be great.

Hogni,

bobo305

the vape critic has sold his soul to the devil...lol...metaphorically speaking that his. his videos pushing this vape are beyond sleezy. it's a total bias review because he gets a % of the sales. unknown company with no track record, all those parts to fuck with, over priced and overhyped....no thanks, I'll pass and wait for a reliable co. with a track record. this smells bad to me.

Baron23

I love Bud's vape videos and vape ranking system and have found them very helpful, truthful, and accurate over the years.

I still feel Bud has his integrity and I trust what he has to say about vapes regardless of his interests in the MV1. The man has saved me a lot of grief over the years. I think it was only a matter of time until Bud took the next step in his vape career. I do not really see Bud's interests in the MV1 as a conflict unless Bud suddenly becomes dishonest which I don't think that is likely to happen.

I trust Bud based on his past.

:peace:
^^ plus 1

somerandomguy1

Ask yourself,

Does the vape function well? Yes (from all the videos we've seen on multiple heat levels)

Does it check all the things people usually want ?
-convection
-easy to reload capsules for on the go
-long and reliable battery life (cough looking at you crafty, cough)
-Adjustable air flow
-Heats up fast (looking at you crafty)
-Not as big as the Mighty
-Multiple heat settings AND customizable settings

look, interest in the company or not, the vape fits the bill of being a "really good vape".

As per me personally, I'm going to give it a year because I want to see reliability (looking at your crafty..) which even for a good company like SB, can have screw ups or problems that come up after release.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was sold on this until I saw the recent video...

I could not memorize the button pressing sequence for the life of me, fucking ridiculous!

Other shortcoming for me was just how fidgety it looks to load a chamber without the top crucible coming off... no way one could load this cart on a ski lift, kayak, boat or anywhere else unstable.

grokit

well-worn member
"Best Rated Vaporizer of 2017":rolleyes: What a surprise but I'll play.

Does this mean best rated vaporizer overall? That's quite an accomplishment, or claim at least.

Does this mean the best vaporizer introduced this year? There's almost five months left in 2017, so that's still quite the statement. Better than all of them, including those yet to come? He must be psychic.

Maybe this will be the mighty/zion killer we've all been waiting for. Are the crucibles more or less of a hassle to load than a stem-based vaporizer? Is the crucible big enough to offer pass-around sessions?

It's the best rated vaporizer. Just buy it.

:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
"Best Rated Vaporizer of 2017":rolleyes: What a surprise but I'll play.

Does this mean best rated vaporizer overall? That's quite an accomplishment, or claim at least.

Does this mean the best vaporizer introduced this year? There's almost five months left in 2017, so that's still quite the statement. Better than all of them, including those yet to come? He must be psychic.

Maybe this will be the mighty/zion killer we've all been waiting for. Are the crucibles more or less of a hassle to load than a stem-based vaporizer? Is the crucible big enough to offer pass-around sessions?

It's the best rated vaporizer. Just buy it.

:tup:
Fuck yea! What you said^^

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
While I agree on much of what has been said above, I am curious why VaporCritic has been banned from FC? You would think he, like every other manufacturer on here, would also have the right to defend his product and review.

It would be very helpful for all of us [potential customers], for him to be able to come on here and respond directly to our comments.

Internet is never "fair" but here at FC I'd think he should have an opportunity to defend himself.

see comments section from here:
https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1599/tubo-evic-by-lamart/p1

Top Bottom