Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Baron23

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Where did you get the degummed hemp fiber? There is a bad batch going around that had a foul odor and taste. Proper degummed hemp fiber is very clean smelling and tasting.
Dynavap, I'd trust them to give me good hemp fiber. To me it adds something to the taste and it bothers my throat more, especially towards the end. I still use it sometimes, but it's one of my least favorite ways.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
2 weeks delay is better than 2 months or 2 years of other vapes

That's how some other vapes started...let's not speak too soon ;)
4xR2hxS.jpg

Heads up everyone.
On ghosts site it says the mv-1 will be available end of August. So.... July first became August 31st... Bummer.

:lol:

stinkytofus

Vapecritic is the one hyping it to be released in july, one month delay for possibly one of the best portable vapes, on demand convection, its worth the wait

SpudBob

Well there it is! 2years??? Pretty pathetic! I realize that S&B is the same but MOST high end vapes are going longer now!

SpudBob,

SpudBob

GH is lifetime! Those vapes, DaVinci and Pax, are what IM talking about. Even Boundless is 3 years! 5 of 9 on VC list have more! Im just saying IF they are SO confident in their tech they would offer more. Your talking about a $400-$500 vape if you get all the extras. They are ALSO offering a longer warranty for more $$$???

Last edited:

Baron23

GH is lifetime! Those vapes, DaVinci and Pax, are what IM talking about. Even Boundless is 3 years! 5 of 9 on VC list have more! Im just saying IF they are SO confident in their tech they would offer more. Your talking about a $400-$500 vape if you get all the extras. They are ALSO offering a longer warranty for more $$$???
Well, I can't argue...two years is pretty "meh".

Now, I don't agree that Hopper Labs is a great example because the "lifetime" in question will be most likely Hopper Lab's and not yours. LOL

To me, 2 years isn't a sin but neither is it a selling point and given that this is a new company with a new product, I can see how a beefy warranty would go a ways to relieving people's concerns.

chillersnov8p

2yr warranty from a company no one has heard of and has zero track record? So many intricate parts too...granted 2 years is enough time to get the kinks out but if u have several vapes may not really put it to the test. Had my crafty 2.5 years and only 35 hrs. 3-4 yr would have been MUCH better!

toked23

I have to say this thing looks awesome in concept. If it can give me easy results and very little smell like my ff2, it's getting a serious look from me. 2 years is the same warranty as my ff2, so that doesn't really concern me. I have to admit I don't mind vape critics review either as I think he's upfront about stuff and I don't mind people getting paid for what they do. I don't care about the price but I could bitch about any price, lol. Real curious about this one

I have to say this thing looks awesome in concept. If it can give me easy results and very little smell like my ff2, it's getting a serious look from me. 2 years is the same warranty as my ff2, so that doesn't really concern me. I have to admit I don't mind vape critics review either as I think he's upfront about stuff and I don't mind people getting paid for what they do. I don't care about the price but I could bitch about any price, lol. Real curious about this one

Me too. Multiple designed reusable pre-loaded cartridges not as an after thought appeals plus it may be easy to clean and therefore my travel friend.

Top Bottom