Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Baron23

I expressed some of the same concerns on vape life forum, vape critic's website and got attacked. they think he's a God, for real.
Do you happen to post over there as "Robbie"? If so, you ain't telling the whole story and I personally think you deserved the push back.

But if you aren't "Robbie", my most sincere apologies for throwing you under the bus! LOL :lmao::wave:

RelaxedNow

do people with fuzzy dice hanging from their rear view buy this thing? can I get some carpet throw over the dash too? Yeah

I think I'm done with mass-produced vapes of any brand. i know some of them work great, and the designs may be aesthetically pleasing even, but there's just something special about a hand-crafted wood or wood/metal vaporizer. I have zero artistic ability, but I do appreciate things of beauty.

Just a personal thought.

Man, that Mount Hood Magic has me in a certain mood. :)

C No Ego

I think I'm done with mass-produced vapes of any brand. i know some of them work great, and the designs may be aesthetically pleasing even, but there's just something special about a hand-crafted wood or wood/metal vaporizer. I have zero artistic ability, but I do appreciate things of beauty.

Just a personal thought.

Man, that Mount Hood Magic has me in a certain mood. :)
maybe if we kindly ask the military to build military grade vaporizers instead of bombs we'd have some serious quality stuff! get some vaporists to colab and it's Done :"

that would make a great movie plot! in the end everyone would vaporize and be happy!

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Was thinking about getting an Air for outdoor mischief, but now I'm intrigued by the Ghost..

Wonder what VC means by his must have accessory..Pouch, case? (regarding an answer over on the vapelife forum: (Link to comment)

Any accessories? Yes, everyone who orders through my referral link is gonna get a very important/must-have accessory for free, and they have a few cool things being designed now that will come out shortly after the vape, standby for more details.

It looks great, worth saving up a bit longer for and waiting for some first (FC) Reviews.

I can use the time until then to think about how I'll explain yet another vape purchase to my Girl :lol:

CbdLife

Was thinking about getting an Air for outdoor mischief, but now I'm intrigued by the Ghost..

Wonder what VC means by his must have accessory..Pouch, case? (regarding an answer over on the vapelife forum: (Link to comment)

Any accessories? Yes, everyone who orders through my referral link is gonna get a very important/must-have accessory for free, and they have a few cool things being designed now that will come out shortly after the vape, standby for more details.

It looks great, worth saving up a bit longer for and waiting for some first (FC) Reviews.

I can use the time until then to think about how I'll explain yet another vape purchase to my Girl :lol:
I think VC was throwing in a fast charger if you bought from his link..
I could be wrong though
I have the Air , Davinci IQ , Firefly 2...
The Air is a great vape , but for outdoor stuff have you considered a Davinci IQ?
Great portability , just got one a week ago and It is slowly putting my Air to back up vape status

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I think VC was throwing in a fast charger if you bought from his link..
I could be wrong though
I have the Air , Davinci IQ , Firefly 2...
The Air is a great vape , but for outdoor stuff have you considered a Davinci IQ?
Great portability , just got one a week ago and It is slowly putting my Air to back up vape status

I've considered it, but have been seeing some unsatisfactory reviews/issues on r/vaporents regarding chipping of paint or casing..something like that. It's still a very intersting vape though, but I got the impression you need to use the app if you want the best experience, and that's kind of put me off.

Also I'm slightly biased towards Arizer since the OG Solo was my first vape and they seem to be a fan-favorite ;)

H4mandCheese

This looks like it's going to be comparable to the new convection vape from Boundless (when it comes out in October); that is two batteries, full convection, fast heat up. Also, the Boundless vape has the conservative look which a lot of people want for this one. Will be interesting to see if performance is as similar as they sound on paper.

sickmanfraud

I don't know about you guys, but I would much happier to have an inexpensive vape while tooling around.

The Ghost has generated a lot of discussion, the IQ has a lot of fans, but the Alternate (for example) can be found new for about 1/3 the cost of an a Ghost-mv or IQ.

Top Bottom