Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

skyvaper

I tried to not want another vape. Especially not with a new company and not at launch. This vape however needs to be in my collection and it will be as soon as I can order it. I've already started my obsessive email/forum checking which will be followed by the obsessive tracking checking once ordered, all while obsessive mv1 video watching. I would also like to know where the shipping warehouse is located so I can speculate on how long it will take to ship. Reallying hoping to have this by the end of this week.

skyvaper

Im not even bothering with this until it gets released and a few members share their opinions. Pre release jiz is boring. At the current price point its quite an investment. Lets see and proceed accordingly from there ☺
I hear you and I usually share the same sentiment but this one hits quite a few marks for me. I'll be sure to chime in once I have a unit.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This is going to end up so similar to the Grasshopper launch I can just feel it. The companies beginnings, the fund raising, the marketing. This is damn near a play-by-play of the Zen Pen.

And it needs to be said that the 24 hour expiring email offer to simulate urgency and demand to pay now is one of the most pathetic things I've seen yet in the community. No way in hell do I believe this vaporizer has that much hype. I don't think even Arizer or Storz & Bickel could sell 1000 units that fast. Probably some kind of Harvard/Stanford Business graduate on the Ghost team, where they still teach De Beers supply and demand strategies and manipulative marketing.

SpudBob

I just made a general statement that ANY reviews by ANY reviewer who has retail links on their site, that those reviews should be taken with a grain of salt and I explained why I felt that way. I have never said, nor implied that Bud has either lied or mislead me personally. All I'm saying is that if he is being financially compensated by the manufacture of the vape that he is reviewing, then that review is suspect. That's just common sense, is it not?
Its called a paid endorsement. We see them all the time on T.V. At this point let the chips fall! I, personally aint buying one , wait for it,yet! If it turns out to be the shiz.... maybe. By that there will probably be some other new vapes out too! Mighty2??? Boundless Tera/CFX2.0 with adjustable Convection/Conduction??? This is NOT going to be the last vape anyone will buy I'm,pretty, sure.

Stormsend

This is going to end up so similar to the Grasshopper launch I can just feel it. The companies beginnings, the fund raising, the marketing. This is damn near a play-by-play of the Zen Pen.

And it needs to be said that the 24 hour expiring email offer to simulate urgency and demand to pay now is one of the most pathetic things I've seen yet in the community. No way in hell do I believe this vaporizer has that much hype. I don't think even Arizer or Storz & Bickel could sell 1000 units that fast. Probably some kind of Harvard/Stanford Business graduate on the Ghost team, where they still teach De Beers supply and demand strategies and manipulative marketing.
I second that no way this vape sells the 1000 units for the free charger that Quickly.

skyvaper

Similar Maybe. They are however not fundraising from what I understand and will only ship when they actually have stock.

I'd like to see how units sell myself. The VC has 33k subscribers on his channel. If only 10% order there goes the free and half off charger. I personally wouldnt know or try to assume how many people are interested in this vape.

Good thing I'm taking the plunge to get some feedback on the forums. I've been very satisfied over the last 3 years with my vape investments so I hope that remains true.

Still droning on about paid endorsement, over and over and over... this community is not what I thought it was. Sure, get your opinions out ect I get it. Maybe even if it's more then once. But, it's like two or three people beating a dead horse.

I kinda thought after the first few pages of it, those posters would wait until it was released for a "told you so" moment. This is pretty much a reddit thread at this point.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Still droning on about paid endorsement, over and over and over... this community is not what I thought it was. Sure, get your opinions out ect I get it. Maybe even if it's more then once. But, it's like two or three people beating a dead horse.

I kinda thought after the first few pages of it, those posters would wait until it was released for a "told you so" moment. This is pretty much a reddit thread at this point.

Pretty ironic from someone who joined the forum just to post in this thread. :rolleyes:

Why not mosey on back to Vapelife where the Ghost Celebration Party is going down?

Here's a nice PDF for you to read if you get bored http://store.ectap.ro/articole/951.pdf

Stormsend

Not our fault that this thread has gotten like this. It's bc the handling of all of this has been done so poorly. Had VC just announced this about 2-3 weeks ago and it was ready for launch it would be fine. But I believe this was announced in June and was supposed to launch early August. Bc that didn't happen, VC was left with his d*ck blowing in the wind while his character was attacked. It would help if other reviews could at least vouch this was on par with the mighty, but none of that happened and we are all waiting

Pretty ironic from someone who joined the forum just to post in this thread. :rolleyes:

Why not mosey on back to Vapelife where the Ghost Celebration Party is going down?

Here's a nice PDF for you to read if you get bored http://store.ectap.ro/articole/951.pdf

Yep, I can clearly see how this community treats new members now. I just wanted to quit smoking, I was interested in this as a possible first vape choice... wanted to keep up on any feedback on the actual vaporizer.

It's cool bro, you'll definitely show everyone here how great you are by belittling new posters. Keep on talking about paid advertisement like it's something new only you discovered, keep all the focus off the actual vapes you seem to speak very little of. I'm sure your hyperbole will be appreciated by at least two other elitists here...

Last edited:
bryancross,
Reactions: Summer

MadDawg

So before I chime in with my most valuable 2 Cents, here are my daily vaping devices:

1. Sticky Brick OG - Butane On Demand Convection
2. FocusVape PRO- 18650 Electronic Conduction - Simple, Does The job, Clouds!

I have gotten really good with devices to where I have been pretty satisfied with my daily routines. When I have time and can sit for a really good experience I go outside and use my Sticky Brick. When I'm on the go , bouncing around the house, indoors etc. I use my trusty Focus Vape. Both work well for me. I mention this because I just happen to go on on VC's youtube channel to see the latest Vapes Out here (It's been a few month since I've even looked) and I see the reviews for the Ghost. After I sat through part 1 and part 2 I then wen back and watched the single review that has 44K Views as of this post. I was blown away ! This device can literally replace BOTH of my daily drivers that I mentioned above. My ONLY gripe with the device is the Lid/Oven (Crucible) design. They could have kept the same basic shape and made a more secure and still easy to manage Oven. I don't even see the placement and removal of the oven from the heat sink as a negative since I already have to perform so much manual dexterity with both of my daily devices now. This will be so much easier to keep clean too.... just swap ovens ! So yeah I like what I saw and can't wait to get my hands on one.

*As a selfish side note* Since I was so late to even seeing the VC review on this I think I missed the early reservation list so I am just on the normal reservation list. Since the launch is delayed it gives me more time to save up for this. So by the time I have it all my place in line should have stock ! :tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yep, I can clearly see how this community treats new members now. I just wanted to quit smoking, I was interested in this as a possible first vape choice... wanted to keep up on any feedback on the actual vaporizer.

It's cool bro, you'll definitely show everyone here how great you are by belittling new posters. Keep on talking about paid advertisement like it's something new only you discovered, keep all the focus off the actual vapes you seem to speak very little of. I'm sure your hyperbole will be appreciated by at least two other people here...

It sounds like you want this vape to be so perfect, so bad, that any critical feedback at all offends you. It doesn't help that you keep mixing my posts with those of other members.

Is there something about the device that you want to discuss?

Last edited:
invertedisdead,

Stormsend

Yet another self-declared victim.

WTF do you mean its not "our fault that this thread has gotten like this.".

Just who posted it.

Sheesh
1.) take several deep breaths, no need to curse at anyone.

2.)What I meant by saying "it is not our fault that the thread has gotten like this", is that if the device was announced closer to shipment date and/or given a more accurate launch, people would be talking more about the ghost and less about VC. The only reason VC is getting the backlash that he is, is bc he is the frontman (for now) for this vape. Any news we hear about it comes from him (until recently) is that fair or unfair? Of course it's unfair, but people are going to be skeptical, untrusting etc. This is not the first vape to claim that it is the perfect vape. Only way that gets fixed is when the Ghost is in people hands (besides Bud and people at musical concerts)

This post breaks our "Be Nice" rule. Personal attacks are not allowed on FC. Warning point issued.
It sounds like you want this vape to be so perfect, so bad, that any critical feedback at all offends you. I'm getting bored of you blaming other members posts on me. I never once mentioned paid endorsements and you constantly are accusing me of talking about them.

I've already addressed the obvious, apparent flaws with this vaporizer. Is there something about the device that you want to discuss?

I really don't care how this particular vape does at all, i'll go get a solo 2 or a mighty if this does bad. Maybe you're reflecting on how bad you want this vape to turn out? You've made one comment on how the crucible may cause conduction, bravo.

Every other comment you've made in this thread is literally about marketing or hype, then when someone calls you on it you tell them to leave and go to another forum like a 14 year old girl. If anything i'm frustrated with the derail of this thread, I came here to see how a vaporizer performs... not to listen to an elitist prattle on about it's marketing and advertising over and over and over. I get the feeling you're the kind of narcissistic person who speaks just to hear the sound of his own voice. ZZZZzzzzzZZzzzZZz

bryancross,
Reactions: Summer

MadDawg

Did I mention I can't wait to get one ? :) With as much money as I have already invested in these things why stop now ? :doh: Having said that.... I'm getting the "Black Chrome" Looks cool. "I can feel the smooth Chrome Finish in my hands now" (Spoken in my perfect Ricardo Montaltabon 'Corinthian Leather' voice - for those of you too young to know what I'm talking... about
)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I really don't care how this particular vape does at all, i'll go get a solo 2 or a mighty if this does bad. Maybe you're reflecting on how bad you want this vape to turn out? You've made one comment on how the crucible may cause conduction, bravo.

Every other comment you've made in this thread is literally about marketing or hype, then when someone calls you on it you tell them to leave and go to another forum like a 14 year old girl. If anything i'm frustrated with the derail of this thread, I came here to see how a vaporizer performs... not to listen to an elitist prattle on about it's marketing and advertising over and over and over. I get the feeling you're the kind of narcissistic person who speaks just to hear the sound of his own voice. ZZZZzzzzzZZzzzZZz

Actually, I commented on how the crucible will cause conduction. Not may. Not if. And not maybe.

You can click under the "messages" tab under my name and easily view all my posts in this thread. What you claim I've said, and what I've actually said, are two different things.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in calling me an elitist, when the product is being promoted by a self-titled "vape critic?"

You claim you came here to see how the vaporizer performs, yet the fact is nobody here has even touched one, so what did you really come here to see?

Top Bottom