Getting the most out of each vape....

ClemsonVapor489

Hi! I'm kind of new to vaping and brand new here.

I'm a daily pot smoker, and I'm trying to get as high as possible on as little weed as possible (duh). Smoked weed for years, almost all of it out of one of a few dugouts my dad made, one of which I still own and use sparingly. Joined the military at 19, so no more pot for 6 years...uh, almost. For a few reasons, I decided to start smoking pot again towards the end of my enlistment...probably not my smartest decision, but I am who I am.

Vaporizing was THE reason I felt I could get stoned in that situation. Mostly due to the lack of a smell (or the lack of a recognizable smell at least :cool: Also because people couldn't tell you what it was upon a glance, and because I only had safe access to shit weed, and I found that vaping even poor quality bud produced a decent high without ever getting the dreaded marijuanagraine.

I got a Vaporite single (I don't see these mentioned much, but from what I gather the VaporBros are extremely similar) without doing nearly enough research. I got extremely lucky in that it is an easy to use unit and I was quickly vaping happily.

I still have and use that, but after getting out of the military, I realized I needed...neigh WANTED more pieces to play with. :) So after much better research (much of it conducted on this site and reddit) I bought a MFLB and an AromaZap. (I notice this place is pretty squarely for the PD and against...other things, so I'll explain by saying I'm impatient, and didn't see a big difference in regards to my main use...if the PD had been available five days after ordering, it's 50/50 which one I'd have ended up with). I want a Volcano, but I'm trying out other things first both for economic reasons and because if the 'Canos are as good as their street cred, it needs to be the last one I buy.

Firstly, I'm wondering how many AZ/PD stems you heavy users use for, say a wake and bake. Just a baseline, I'm sober and don't want to be, time to get high situation. Going from a box vape to these more conservative methods is fucking with me I think. I'm trying to overcome the lack of billowing vape clouds (or any clouds)...I'm almost sure this is just a mental hurdle, I know I'm getting high, but I think I'm talking myself into thinking I'm not getting as high for as long.

I realize it could also be draw speed. Now even off of the Vaporite, I don't draw super hard, and my dugout pipe stays clean, so I'm used to drawing light to avoid swallowing burning pot....is it at all possible that I've overdone it and am drawing too slowly?

Thanks for any replies...and apologies if I've broken some local custom I'm unaware of. :uhoh::lol:

Damn, I knew I'd forget one...

The other issue I have with the AZ is that the stems are short, and thus my mouth dries out quickly, which is a pretty shitty problem to have when you have to take long drags. So I've been thinking of attaching some sort of bong. Edit: found a lot of PD bongs w/ pics and links after looking a little harder.

Thanks again guys.

ClemsonVapor489,

Cr8z13

ClemsonVapor489 said:
Firstly, I'm wondering how many AZ/PD stems you heavy users use for, say a wake and bake. Just a baseline, I'm sober and don't want to be, time to get high situation.
Two stems gets me buzzed, 3-4 get me to the moon. I haven't had the need to do more than 4 yet. Oh, and welcome to FC.:cool:

Cr8z13,

ClemsonVapor489

Thanks...I've been doing just two. I think it hits me initially, and it kind of dekes me into thinking I'm good, so I stop, and then a seemingly short while later I'm wondering where my high went.

I'll try three, and then four...

ClemsonVapor489,

the electrician

If you're willing to consider dropping coin on a volcano id drop it like its hot on an extreme. Those little bastards can do absolutely anything, while im not so fond of the standard bowl its easy as piss to customise to suit you. I can get my high on using just a tiny bit (must be similar to the amount used in the coveted purple days), and remain that way for the rest of the day using a little or as much as i like. I know where youre coming from with hitting just a little, then wandering about the high.

As for your bong idea, fucking do it. In my mind, totally addled by weed as it is, using bongs is the definitive method. I'm a man who smokes to excess for some reason or another, even so geting hit in the mouth by a bong full of vapour is still dangerous.

To kiss he extremes ass a little more, its gt a 18.8 mm male joint surrounding the heating element and im going in town soon to pick up a matching bong. My plan then is to put a screen in the downstem (this works fine, ive done it already) match the element to it and get really stoned, probably using the fan to clear it just to be cool. The trick i guess is not to exhale the huge cloud immediately, but blow it into a bag or something if you cant hold it in. Then suck it back up when youve become a man again.

the electrician,

ClemsonVapor489

Huh, so you're talking about holding the Extreme "upside down" to the bong?

Thanks for the rec. I looked at it and the Extreme looks like a great value, and it will work with the dual chamber whips I found and want to try out. The fact that it can be a hands free, standard, OR bag vape is very appealing. Versatility is always a plus.

ClemsonVapor489,
Top Bottom