Generic wax atomizer

Would you pay $10 for one of these?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

kushad

Anybody used one of these generic atomizers? Almost certain they come from a Chinese manufacturer. Seem like they would work well.

BjAQ1wo.jpg

IU5bVEd.jpg

The second pic is the inside of the heating chamber. In the first pic, the heating chamber is the silver piece screwed on the gold piece.

It looks pretty good to me for dabs. Someone told me that you can also load a .5g into it if you load the wax/oil via drip technique after you screw the chamber on.

I would probably only be using it to place dabs directly on the coil. I don't usually fill up that much.

Anybody have experience with this kind of atomizer?

I'm using mostly crumble wax, so having access to place dabs right on the coil is a big plus. Some tanks like omicron or the gentlemans are fairly deep so placing dabs right on the coil is kind of hard and the only way to fill it is to use the tool or to drip it in.

Thanks!

kushad,

rafael707

I have, it works well on my ego-c twist @3.7v. I suggest doing a few burn cycles to get rid of the nasty new atomizer taste

rafael707,
I've also used these bridge less atomizers. I assume they are functionally similar to the VB Dabbler. In my experience they work well enough, but not as good as a dedicated solution.

kingofnull,
I've also used these bridge less atomizers. I assume they are functionally similar to the VB Dabbler. In my experience they work well enough, but not as good as a dedicated solution.

I'm stress testing a few bridgeless attys right now as research for future travel plans. I've been quite impressed over-all. They can be a little difficult to dab onto without a good utensil, but I find if I set the voltage to 3.0 and get a nice glob right on the tip of my dabber, that I can easily pulse it right onto the coil. Good for at least 10 thick hits. I need to train myself to inhale for less time, there's too much visible/wasted vapor. I could easily stretch those 10 hits to 20 reasonable, contained hits.
Vapor production is almost instantaneous, a nice change from the DART. Two days of near continuous (read: all day) use so far with no leaks.
Best of all, they are cheap. No worries if I have to dump them before crossing borders.

So I may have misunderstood this topic initally. However, I just got a bunch of these in the mail, C/O HK.

3GHT3Vx.jpg

Only gotten a little use out of them today, but I quite like 'em so far. Though I don't own a skillet/dabbler, I think these are very similar. TBH what really sold me on them is the colour - I've never seen them in chrome/stainless.

kingofnull,

rafael707

So I may have misunderstood this topic initally. However, I just got a bunch of these in the mail, C/O HK.

what website?

3GHT3Vx.jpg

Only gotten a little use out of them today, but I quite like 'em so far. Though I don't own a skillet/dabbler, I think these are very similar. TBH what really sold me on them is the colour - I've never seen them in chrome/stainless.

rafael707,
Top Bottom