General vape questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush Vapez

Hey guys,

Gonna be my first post here. I recently bought an iolite vape. It attracted me for the fact that it was 100% portable, and easy to use. But most of all because of the great deal I found from a person in Ireland. (where they are made.) Seems to work like a charm.

Few questions:

1. How do you know when your herb is fully vaped? I've been stopping once the flavor takes a huge turn for the worst.. but I turn it off and still get vapor from it a few mins later. So obviously im not waiting long enough.

2. It seems I get a much different high from vaping then combusting? Is this true? Or is it all in my head?

3. Am I getting the full THC delivery from this vape, that I would with the same amount of herb in lets say a waterpipe? Or am I missing out on some. The constant 374 degrees the iolite maintains can't be adjusted, so IDK if I am using my herb to its full potential?

Thanks in advance.

Kush Vapez,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Kush Vapez said:
Hey guys,

Gonna be my first post here. I recently bought an iolite vape. It attracted me for the fact that it was 100% portable, and easy to use. But most of all because of the great deal I found from a person in Ireland. (where they are made.) Seems to work like a charm.

Few questions:

1. How do you know when your herb is fully vaped? I've been stopping once the flavor takes a huge turn for the worst.. but I turn it off and still get vapor from it a few mins later. So obviously im not waiting long enough.

2. It seems I get a much different high from vaping then combusting? Is this true? Or is it all in my head?

3. Am I getting the full THC delivery from this vape, that I would with the same amount of herb in lets say a waterpipe? Or am I missing out on some. The constant 374 degrees the iolite maintains can't be adjusted, so IDK if I am using my herb to its full potential?

Thanks in advance.
1. You are correct there - Ive noticed that my stuff starts to taste like 'burned popcorn' when its done vaping. On the same note YES there are still some goodies left (hence why we save our ABV and make goodies with it)

2. YES - Your high IS much different because of what you are NOT taking in while combusting. Think of it as having a steak cooked slowly on the grill vs. one in the microwave. (Besides, combustion destroys some of the cannibanoids before you can fully utilize them)

3. This is kind of a give/take question. You are getting WAY more out of your weed when vaping than you would if you combusted. Yes, there are other units that have a variable heat in which you can grow closer and closer to combustion which releases other cannibanoids that your Iolite may not fully get (hence why we save our ABV and make other goodies out of it)

Think of the Iolite as the 'sweet spot' for vaping. (But its definitely not a one size fits all vape) I like mine, but I like my others more for different reasons.

AGBeer,

Kush Vapez

Thank you AGBeer.

Learned a bunch from that.

ABV means? But yes I have been saving my leftovers from my sessions in a tin. Made the mistake of trying to put my vaped material in my bong to get any left overs... Needless to say.. I won't be doing that again lol.

Any ideas how much vaped weed I'd need to make enough cannabutter for brownies? Do you have to add fresh trim and or buds to the vaped material to strengthen it up to make butter? How is baking with used material?

Pretty much any info or reference on the baking with vaporized herb would be very helpful.

Thanks

Kush Vapez,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom