Gender and marijuana

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Claire! Welcome to FC! I'm a woman who 'smoked' 25+ years before converting to vape. Only game I play is poker LOL!

I think Bcleez has a point. I've met folks from all walks of life that do...and don't lol, more for me :D

Lo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
bcleez said:
I think you just need to expand your horizons and meet new people. I have met people from all walks of life that smoke. Man, woman, dog, cat, rich, poor...

Most people don't advertise though, because what's the point?
It's not that I dont know ANY, i'm just looking at it more statistically. If all the pot smokers/vaporists were in one building (what a party that would be! :brow:) and i randomly tossed a rock into the air, i'd be willing to wager that it would be more likely to land on a male.

steiner666,

bcleez

ill give you 51% to 49% no more.

I think a higher percentage of women have a harder time getting constant access....

bcleez,

Raf007

Retailer
I am more than convinced than 50% -worlwide not cali wide of course- is FAR from being a reality.

I have even never saw something close to 60-40. Even when expanding horizons.

PerseusStone you doc does not state at all that there is a 1 point difference in between male and female smokers.

Being a supporter of legalization IS NOT being a mj user. My parents support legalization but don't smoke ie.

Your misreading your stats here => "The percentage of women supporters is one less (44% to men's 45%, but there are more women then men in the world, ergo more women smoke, they're just a slightly smaller ratio of their gender)"

Your ergo is absolutely wrong bra ;)

Peace :D

Raf007,
Top Bottom