GBD Custom 4 slit stemless micro tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey guys, selling another kickass piece of glass. I love this piece its awesome for vapor or dabs but, I have my eye on something new. This was designed by me and made by Sam over at glassblowersdirect (i was basically copying a SG tube but, smaller). It is a 14 inch tall 32 mm tube with a 18mm direct inject stemless joint. Its hard to tell from the pics but this is a very small tube (about the same size around as a pinnacle water tool). the base is just under 2 and a half inches. I also have a f18 to f18 adapter that will go with it. Never combusted out of. I'm asking $150 shipped CONUS, bombproof, insured. I may entertain an interesting trade but, like I said, I have my eye on something. Leave a comment or shoot me a pm if your interested. thanks for looking.

14ddkwg.jpg

2hx3cz8.jpg

2nle5aq.jpg

2n1i3o0.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It's open but, this is purposely by design, with the stem closed it simply stacked to much because the 32mm has such a small diameter. I should also mention this things a tank, 5 mm on the tube, mouthpiece is over 9mm and base is 7-9mm depending on the spot.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
No chug! It fires like another slit but a tad bigger the larger bubbles break up the smaller stacking type of bubbles. It almost does like a flipping recycle action (lol if you can picture what the hell I'm trying to say! Haha) it's a neat piece.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: ogcook

ogcook

Well if he doesn't grab it I would love to see a quick video of it bubbling and probably send you and offer! :science:

ogcook,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom