G43, e43, elev8r? Confused

Enialis

Can someone clarify these vapes a little for me? I thought e43 and g43 were the same vape and just a typo and that e43 was now the elev8r? Were am I wrong? Is the 43 some special number for vapes lime 420 or 710 that I don't know about? Both of them using glass beads is part of what confused me I think as well.

Is this 1, 2, or 3 separate vapes?

Enialis,

west-elec

The G43 was built by Bud Vapecritic, it is the glass injector style ball vape with a box mod to power, or just a battery cradle etc. Bit homemadeish but not available anymore. He called it G43 for G, glass- 4 for 4mm ceramic heater rod and 3 for 3mm glass balls used.
People like Troy 420vapezone caught on and started putting balls in other ceramic heater vapes and were calling them something ...43, like the SSV43.
So the elev8r with glass balls and an enail gets called E43 even though it makes no sense. It is also called the DC elev8r for Disorderly Conduction who make the enail setup.
The standard elev8r is sold by 7th floor and does not use glass balls and is torch heat up. 7th floor now also have an enail setup I believe but haven't checked it out properly.
Confusing or what...?

Enialis

The G43 was built by Bud Vapecritic, it is the glass injector style ball vape with a box mod to power, or just a battery cradle etc. Bit homemadeish but not available anymore. He called it G43 for G, glass- 4 for 4mm ceramic heater rod and 3 for 3mm glass balls used.
People like Troy 420vapezone caught on and started putting balls in other ceramic heater vapes and were calling them something ...43, like the SSV43.
So the elev8r with glass balls and an enail gets called E43 even though it makes no sense. It is also called the DC elev8r for Disorderly Conduction who make the enail setup.
The standard elev8r is sold by 7th floor and does not use glass balls and is torch heat up. 7th floor now also have an enail setup I believe but haven't checked it out properly.
Confusing or what...?
Lol no kidding, thanks for clearing all of that up for me, now it all makes sense. Was trying to find some more info about the e43 (coiled elev8r) and was having a hell of a time getting the right thing to come up in Google.

Are any of the box mod or battery powered ones able to made as a diy project if they are unavailable? Seems like it would be fun to do.

Can the coiled elev8r also be used with a torch? Trying to decide if I need to look into it for a new heavy hitter since I could use it without power since I'm already looking at a flowerpot, but only if its dual purpose and not if the e43 and elev8r are separate models.

west-elec

DIY is sure possible if you've got the skills. The G43 is just a ceramic rod in a glass slide with a variable power supply. But you will need some electrical know how or be a good study. Plenty of stuff on FC.
For the elev8r. You would have to remove the coil and glass balls to use with a torch, too much hassle especially since the coil needs to be as firm as possible for best heat transfer. If you buy it already set up from vgoodies or 7th floor you don't want to take it apart. But the heaters can be bought separately inexpensively.
You can't use the FP coil on the elev8r if that is what you were asking. FP is 20mm elev8r is 16mm.
If you are going to get a FP then maybe just the torch kit is for you. Hitting the E43 side by side with the FP it is very hard to tell the difference. But torch is a nice option and inexpensive enough to have as well. Also good for when the power goes out, or after the zombie apololypse.🧟‍♂️

thunderstealer1337

the coil installed onto the elev8r is not hard to install or remove, there were loads of tutorials on how to stretch the coils out when I did my own.

The coil does NOT need to be as firm as possible, the coil expands and will crack the elev8r heater if it is on too tight, even loose is not a problem because its wrapped around glass which will eventually heatsoak up to temp - too loose where the enail pulls off the heater is a problem

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: hoptimum
Top Bottom