G Pen Elite Vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
They got new version only for 250$ :lol:
elite_II_render_press_release_1000x750.jpg

andrew`124c41+

Lol Bad as in terrible or bad as in really cool?

I saw a really bad review of one of their pens. The first vape I got was the Dash and, frankly, for it's size and limited functionality, it has served me well. It has not broken.

Of course I prefer the TM and XMaxV3 Pro that I got this past December.

The Elite appears to me, at least in, size and function to compete with the XMax V3 Pro but at more than twice the price!

I don't recall whether or not the battery in the Elite is removable. While lithium ion batteries have many charge discharge cycles, they still eventually wear out.

(That said, I have 18650, 25650, and 32650 batteries I use for high powered lasers that I purchased in 2014 that are still working!)

andrew`124c41+,

Razhumikin

I saw a really bad review of one of their pens. The first vape I got was the Dash and, frankly, for it's size and limited functionality, it has served me well. It has not broken.

The Elite appears to me, at least in, size and function to compete with the XMax V3 Pro but at more than twice the price!

I don't recall whether or not the battery in the Elite is removable. While lithium ion batteries have many charge discharge cycles, they still eventually wear out.

(That said, I have 18650, 25650, and 32650 batteries I use for high powered lasers that I purchased in 2014 that are still working!)
Its bad as in its really, really terrible.

Razhumikin,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Modnote: Threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Abysmal Vapor,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Dash is a very simple design..So just out of curiosity, what is the problem with the Elite,? How long has it been out?

Exactly, these are all basic style session conduction vapes with crappy materials and features, nothing new to offer, Grenco is a notoriously shitty company according to us serious enthusiasts (yeah they used to sell shitty coil pens and act like they could be used for herbal vaping, now they have actual herbal vapes sure, but there's really just no reason to buy them imo, Dash got you to FC)

andrew`124c41+

Dash got you to FC
Well, as I said, the G pen Dash was the first one I purchased. I had nothing to compare it to. I was totally new to vaping. But, it is very small. I did not find anything wrong with it....but, when I came here I started reading and decided I should get something better.

The other thing, which is interesting to me but also of concern, is that I could see tolerance creeping up very rapidly...needing a bigger load size.

andrew`124c41+,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I'm interested in the concept of independently controlled dual conduction and convection heaters within a single device. Whether or not the Elite II executes this well is another matter. I could see myself using this functionality to fine tune a non-stir, evenly cooked AVB.

[Side note: the Dash (I've got the Flowermate Cap, which is a rebrand of exactly the same vape) has been useful to me for stealth vaping due to its tiny size. Great for gigs (been a while!), pubs, cafés etc because it's easy to smuggle inside and invisible when in use and held in a fist. As for a daily driver, though, not for me.

chlorophyll_man,
Top Bottom