FW8 Capsule System

rosedale

I wanted to post this outside of the FW thread so it wouldn't be a distraction. I am definitely enjoying my FW8. I also had the FW7 and I definitely feel like the FW8 is an improvement in terms of vapor quality and a few other aspects like the 1-piece stem and the button (that sounds weird but the button on my 7 was a little "sticky" and didn't have great tactile feedback). I am even coming around on the proprietary battery but I am not enjoying the capsule system. I feel that they spill easily, they are difficult to get in and out, you have to deal with a hot piece of ceramic that falls out when you dump it, and even the extra capsules are difficult to remove from the holder box.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I was hoping that anyone who has a FW8 and is enjoying the capsule system could share their technique.

rosedale

I didn't want this to turn into a referendum on the 7 vs the 8. However, looking back at my post, I don't feel like I'm out of line. Maybe I will go ahead and post in the forum.

Vaporware

I would post it in the FW thread, but if you’re not tamping the flower down that might be why it’s falling out easier for you than it is for others.

Vaporware,
Top Bottom